:( frightened

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
here i am again having a little whinge lol, just need the reassurance more than anything i think.

Ive previously posted 2 threads about having spotting and brown discharge,
im worried now as the brown discharge has got a tad worse-not loads but still more than a usual discharge would be.its mainly when i wipe,but there is also a tiny bit on a pad as well.
also...i dont no if im being stupid but i dont feel particularly pregnant(other than the mood swings and incredible hunger+mild cramps?which may or may not be a good sign? :shrug:) so now im putting two and two together and worrying myself sick!
has any1 else experienced anything similar:no preg symptoms/brown discharge?
think im going to ring the EPU tomorrow and try and get in for an early scan next week.- does anyone know if it is possible to arrange a scan with the EPU directly or do i need to be referred from someone else?

thanks, emma x

Praying everything is ok and the little one holds on tight!
Fingers crossed everything will be ok!
:cloud9: 6w+2 :cloud9:

Hey hun :)
Im an expert on this now lol. If you are very worried about it, ring nhs direct up. If they think its worth you going to hospital they will say. I had stomach ache the other day and they got me straight in for a scan.
Its worth ringing them just for reasurrance if anything xx

Hey hun :)
Im an expert on this now lol. If you are very worried about it, ring nhs direct up. If they think its worth you going to hospital they will say. I had stomach ache the other day and they got me straight in for a scan.
Its worth ringing them just for reasurrance if anything xx

did Nhs direct arrang eyour scan for you?i dont want to go for a scan straight away incase its too early to see anything-which will just make me worry more :( is there anyway they can arrange 1 for say a weeks time?
also can i ask-how far on were u when u went for your scan-and could you see all ok?

so worried :(
x

No, what they did was tell me to go to the out of hours gp unit, who then refered me onto the early pregnancy unit. I stayed in for 2 nights, and they did an internal examination and did my hcg levels.
A scan prob wouldnt show anything really early on, like mine did, BUT, the hcg levels testing and and internal examination to confirm my womb was shut was really good reasurrance xx

I didn't even see my doctor, she didn't know I was pregnant until they sent her a report after the scan. Can I just say the exact same happened to me in first tried and all was ok. Xxxxx

I didn't even see my doctor, she didn't know I was pregnant until they sent her a report after the scan. Can I just say the exact same happened to me in first tried and all was ok. Xxxxx

so did u just ring the EPU directly?and how far were u?
xx

Mine dont no either! I found out, and like the day after I was in contact with the hospital lol. Drs are crap! x

so did u just ring the EPU directly?and how far were u?
xx

I got refered to the EPU hun from the out of hours dr at the hospital x

same for me im 5 weeks 5 days now i rang nhs direct on wednesday after having sum spotting they rang me back within an hour and told me to go to a n e where i had an internal and the doc told me my womb was closed and arranged for a scan for this monday for me im praying everything ok

good luck hun hope everything ok xxx

Good luck hun xxx Its best to go past your normal dr's surgery, because from experience there not that great when it comes to early pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->