From disposable to cloth?

ok ladies, i've jus purchased 2 bambino mio prefolds, 1 cover and a pack of liners. is there anything else i need before i can try these? can u use regular laundry powder or are the nappy washes better?

Just normal non-bio that I use for all my baby's stuff.

ok ladies, i've jus purchased 2 bambino mio prefolds, 1 cover and a pack of liners. is there anything else i need before i can try these? can u use regular laundry powder or are the nappy washes better?

I'm a big clothie fan! I tend to store 'stained' nappies in a bucket with nappy soak until wash day. Wee nappies only need to be stored in a dry bucket until wash day. You'll only need to cold-rinse the nappies first, then a normal wash with half amount of detergent.

I would recommend NOT buying new if you don't know what you like yet. I spent over £150 on all types of nappies; all-in-ones, pockets, birth-to-potty; sized; aplix; poppers; blah blah blah. I now buy mine second-hand and have built up a collection that way! I'm actually selling my 'trial' nappies on now as I know what type hubby and I prefer! Let me know if you want them?

I wanted to use cloth diapers also but I cant find little plastic pants anywhere , so i guess i will have to wait untill my lil guy gets bigger .

I use Bumgenius 3.0 and I totally LOVE them! You'll love using cloth diapers, it's so much better than disposables! I can honestly say that when I get Claire up in the mornings, her bum is not as wet as it was when I used disposables.

Totally worth it, IMO. Happy cloth diapering! :hugs:

I wanted to use cloth diapers also but I cant find little plastic pants anywhere , so i guess i will have to wait untill my lil guy gets bigger .

Have you tried online? Places like ebay/amazon/mothercare. I'm sure i've seen the wraps in size 1 somewhere :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->