From feeling good..to awful again!

xheartsx

Reaction score
I'm 15 weeks on friday. For the past couple of weeks i've been feeling much better and human again. Was so relieved!!

Today, my head has not lifted since i woke up, i've had that constant sickness/gagging feeling, and i'm super weak! Feel like passing out at my desk.

Hope this is a one off and it isn't back!

x

Sounds like me!! I'd been feeling a lot more like myself til yesterday when I was really sick just out of the blue and today I've got a stomping headache, I feel like I've got a hangover and trust me when I say this is not the case. I just want to hide in a dark room :( hope u feel better soon x

It's no fun is it. I hope you feel better soon. I just want to feel great and really enjoy my pregnancy. xx

No fun at all! And my 10 month old daughter has just woken up from her nap....where's Mary Poppins or Nanny McPhee when u need them?! Lol x

Oh i have no idea how you manage to look after another little bubs! I can't even function to look after myself when i'm feeling that crappy. At least at work i can come and sit & pretend to work.. like i am now :) x

I'm very lucky that she sleeps all through the night and still goes down for 2 naps during the day. My biggest issue is that she has just learnt to scream - just for fun and because she can...this does not mix well with my banging headache! Work tomoro and then I get to spend a whole day with 28 5 year olds - I must be nuts!!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->