from not trying/barely preventing but still trying lol back to wtt

munchkinnn

Reaction score
Last month was full weird and crazy hormones and I almost knew for a fact I was pregnant only to find out it was only a reoccurring kidney infection(2nd in 6 months) and still waiting on more blood cultures. So I'm sad to say that we're completely waiting to try until it's cleared up and stays that way for awhile. So the BDing is ceased until December! :(

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! Hope it clears up soon and stays away! will this be #1 for you?

Aw I'm sorry to hear that! Hope it clears up soon and stays away! will this be #1 for you?

Thank youuuuu! And yea this'll be my 1st :( I really don't want to wait lol I was too ready to become a mom.. still am lol it just makes the wait harder

aww bless you, how frustrating! Hope everything clears up quickly and stays away for good this time, in the meantime you know you are in good company :)

Sorry to hear that, I hope time flies so you can try again.

I am in a similar position, your subject described me exactly. Wtt when hubby's work load settles down, even though we both want it now.

aww bless you, how frustrating! Hope everything clears up quickly and stays away for good this time, in the meantime you know you are in good company :)

Thank youuuu! And your baby is adorable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->