From starving hungry to....

kellze

Reaction score
Completely unable to eat my food.

I am 8+5 weeks pregnant and this is annoying me.
I get hungry every three hours and I mean ravenous. As soon as I have been provided with food, I eat less than half of whatever size portion and then am completely turned off by the food.
It is really annoying. I love food. I love cooking. I love eating.

I an having no other symptoms as such.
no MS or anything really so I shouldn't be complaining but I'm fed up with wasting food.

Is there anyone else as odd as me?

Absolutely! So far I've been worse at night, so I try to eat a bit more during the day. Something will sound amazing to eat and then I get it and 5 or 6 bites in, I'm done. Although his has been easing up quite a bit in the last few days, so hopefully we are both through it soon!

My husband is eating all my leftovers. He might regret me getting my appetite back lol

Oh, yes - i've spent many meals pushing food around my plate, wondering why this normally tasty food is suddenly so repulsive.

I'm 11 weeks now and starting to get over it.

Me !! No one snifter of MS.

I'd cook a lovely meal, be starving , have two mouthfuls and it would go in the bin!

It got to the point where I would go to chose what I wanted for Lunch as I was starving and I'd get there and nothing would be what I wanted.

One day I even cried in Marks and Spensers as I didn't know what I wanted to eat.

You are not alone, but I have been assured it passes.

I guess thinking about it, I am getting allightly better at eating.

x

Yes! I have this too. I hate it. I remember this in the first tri of my last pregnancy. Food just is not appealing at all. It is unfortunate because I love food too and can't enjoy it at all. It usually goes away in Second trimester.You should be feeling like your self then. Thank God for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->