From The Bump Christmas cards

truly_blessed

Loving being a new mummy
Reaction score
Just to let you all know that Clinton's are selling christmas cards with 'Merry Christmas from The Bump' on the front, for anyone into those kind of cards, yes I am guilty! They are with the 'From The Dog, From The Cat' etc cards. Think they were £1.99 each.

I'm hoping my bump will not be a bump anymore by Xmas but it's a cute idea!!! I've signed cards this year from myself and bump so I'm guilty I've liking that sort of thing as long as it's not too tacky!!!

I got 3 of them cards from the card factory for 89p. probably not as nice as clintons though. i got one for my mums house, one for OH's mums house and one for his dad. I think they're cute! x

What do people think about writing from me, oh and the bump or from us and baby xxx due xxx date inside the card? I think it's cute but my OH says it's silly!

Everything is signed from me, DH and Alice-bump x

I think it's perfectly acceptable and cute. I think it's a bit harsh to leave them out, after all they are living inside you now and to add them would be like pretending they don't exist .... well to me anyway.

That's what I think - I'm going to write our cards so she's going in them! xx

I didn't know you could get those kind of cards? I've been silently debating whether to include our bump (he has a name and we call him by it already) but I'm a bit worried about jinxing it or something? I do feel bad leaving him out because he's very much a part of our lives already :shrug:

I can understand not wanting to jinx anything but as your bump is such a massive part of your family already then I'd include him. Chances are everything will be fine and it's a moment for your family if they want to keep the card, otherwise it's exciting for you to write it :) I call my baby "bubbles" as she looks like she's blowing bubbles in her 20 wk scan picture. My friends call me 'clairey-fairy' and have done forever so most of my friends have had birthday cards this year from 'fairy and bubbles'!!! Now that's sad and mega cheesy but I don't care cuz it's me!!! Lol!!!

I love those kinds of cards! I think my mum and my dad and their partners would appreciate receiving one of those cards...i don't think my OH's mum would as it was my OH's birthday on Thursday and I got a card and present from me and a card and present from bump which my OH absolutely loved but his mum just scoffed.

(Sorry..i'm sneaking over to 3rd a day early....:))

I can understand not wanting to jinx anything but as your bump is such a massive part of your family already then I'd include him. Chances are everything will be fine and it's a moment for your family if they want to keep the card, otherwise it's exciting for you to write it :) I call my baby "bubbles" as she looks like she's blowing bubbles in her 20 wk scan picture. My friends call me 'clairey-fairy' and have done forever so most of my friends have had birthday cards this year from 'fairy and bubbles'!!! Now that's sad and mega cheesy but I don't care cuz it's me!!! Lol!!!

Lol, fairy & bubles :haha: Yeah I see what you mean, I'll be well into third tri by the time I get round to writing family cards so I will prob just include him as 'bump' :D

I love those kinds of cards! I think my mum and my dad and their partners would appreciate receiving one of those cards...i don't think my OH's mum would as it was my OH's birthday on Thursday and I got a card and present from me and a card and present from bump which my OH absolutely loved but his mum just scoffed.

(Sorry..i'm sneaking over to 3rd a day early....:))

Welcome to third tri :D I was a bona fide lurker well before I was meant to move :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->