• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

From Trying to NTNP

NoodleHelm

Reaction score
I am having a lot of trouble transitioning from trying to NTNP.

My husband and I have been trying since March, and it's been really difficult. We got pregnant with our first pretty easily, and thought it would be easy again this time.

Husband is due to deploy at the beginning on the yearish and we decided we would stop actually trying because at this point if we got pregnant, he would be gone for the birth. However, we agreed to not prevent (since it has been taking so long) and if it happens then it does and we will be excited about it.

We had a chemical in March.

I am finding it really hard to stop trying, stop obsessing, stop testing, etc. I made a pact to take no OPK's this month.. and I felt like I was ovulating so I took one.. bam, super duper positive.. and back into the cycle I go of feeling obsessive and constantly having pregnancy on my mind. I also feel like if maybe I didn't stress over it, we would fall pregnant.. Who knows, but I see that advice given a lot.

Anyways.. Just venting.. Looking for support/advice.

Thank you!

I have no advice or anything I just want to say this is me and my OH now too. Think we were trying too hard and constantly disappointed when AF turned up. Just want to offer a virtual hug *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"