• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

frozen embryo transfer

alliwantis

Reaction score

hi guys
I have just joined I have had two gos at icsi and both BFN got married in 2011 to be hit with breast cancer , now is the time to go and get my embryo transfer but the thing that its also stopping me is I am diabetic and my hbc1 level is sitting at 89 and they would like it round the 69 mark , I have had bloods done today for another check and pray to god that its ok as I was up at the Glasgow royal yesterday and they wanted to no when I was going for the transfer ,
would anyone recommend anything I could do to help with the transfer eg stay away from foods ect or take some supplements , been away from this over 8yrs now and its like it starting all over again x

best wishes jennifer

Hello, sorry to hear you have had a hard time but exciting with the fet coming up :)
I didn't do anything different apart from the usual cutting out caffeine and alcohol but had stopped this a while before anyway
I think what helped me we having the endo scratch the cycle before, costs about £100 and is really meant to increase chances of implantation, also frozen transfers are meant to be more successful so good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"