Frozen Sperm

Mrs. and Mrs.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any success stories with frozen sperm?

I'm feeling very down and out with our lack of success with frozen sperm. It's still early. I just wanted to hear any and all success stories with frozen swimmers!

Thanks ladies!

I'm doing it for the first time next month. How many times have u?

This is going to be my third insemination with frozen sperm! 5th donation total with donor sperm.

My son is from frozen sperm, we did IVF though. I know the journey can be tough. I hope you have success soon.

My first time using frozen sperm in an unmedicated at home iui I successfully got pregnant. The pregnancy was ectopic, but that's not the sperm's fault.

We just did IVF with frozen sperm and it worked amazingly well! All 5 eggs retrieved were fertilized. Out of the 5 we transferred 1 perfect grade A embryo and are now 6w5d pregnant! (our first IVF! its still unbelievable!)The other 4 embies all made it to freeze. Of course my eggs get half of the credit for this great outcome, lol, but the sperm definitely worked wonders for us. We were skeptical at first, as I always thought chances weren't as high but after alot of research, I've found that all & all, frozen works just as well as fresh swimmers! :) Good luck hun!! Don't lose hope! It can take a few cycles for our bodies to make that "golden egg", you know? I'm praying this time will be it for you!! FX!

My husband and I were in two seperate countries this past year and so we froze his sperm so I could do IVF and we are now pregnant with a little princess from that sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->