Frusterated

Nickir27

Reaction score
Hey all
I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post in 2 years. I've been thinking all day about how to write this because I really have no one to talk about it with. I am 32 years old and DH is 38. We have been together for 9 years, but just got married in May. We have officially been trying since our wedding, but also NTNP for about 5 months 2 years ago before we started wedding planning.

I really thought that this was my month. I had some really light spotting a few days ago and thought that could be implantation bleeding because it was a week after I should have ovulated and more than a week before I should start my period. Well the spotting got heavier yesterday and it is looking like I'm just starting my period early.

I'm starting to feel like this is never going to happen. I know that we haven't really been trying that long and I haven't gone the step further and bought the ovulation tests and temped. I just feel discouraged. I am self employed and do not want to give birth during busy season since I will have to miss work. That means next month is the last month we can try to get pregnant until April.

Oh and if my day wasn't already bad enough my best friend calls me freaking out because she just got a positive pregnancy test and wants me to go with her to buy another.

Sorry for the long rant.

I am so sorry you feeling low today :hugs: I wish it was an easy process for us all! Are you taking anything to help fertility along?

Hey all
I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post in 2 years. I've been thinking all day about how to write this because I really have no one to talk about it with. I am 32 years old and DH is 38. We have been together for 9 years, but just got married in May. We have officially been trying since our wedding, but also NTNP for about 5 months 2 years ago before we started wedding planning.

I really thought that this was my month. I had some really light spotting a few days ago and thought that could be implantation bleeding because it was a week after I should have ovulated and more than a week before I should start my period. Well the spotting got heavier yesterday and it is looking like I'm just starting my period early.

I'm starting to feel like this is never going to happen. I know that we haven't really been trying that long and I haven't gone the step further and bought the ovulation tests and temped. I just feel discouraged. I am self employed and do not want to give birth during busy season since I will have to miss work. That means next month is the last month we can try to get pregnant until April.

Oh and if my day wasn't already bad enough my best friend calls me freaking out because she just got a positive pregnancy test and wants me to go with her to buy another.

Sorry for the long rant.

Yes, TTC is a very frustrating process and one that people don't understand if they're not living it.

The only thing I would suggest is try the ovulation tests since you're on a time schedule or try propping your hips up after for a few minutes. The tests might help ease your stress a little bit.

I'm sorry it's taking a few months :(. Waiting is hard no matter how long it is. I would say start temping and doing ovulation tests too. I hope you get pregnant this month but if you don't, and you have to take a break, you can get to know your cycles really well during that timeframe giving you a good chance of catching O when you start trying again. I'm not sure how you're BDing but try to get it in the 2-3 days before O day, that's the best time!

Thank you all for the encouragement and advice. I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->