Frustrated and disappointed...

kyrabeth

Married & TTC#1
Reaction score
Hi all
I've been on and off this forum for years.

However, after getting married on Friday I feel like I can openly talk about TTC. I've been off the pill since February and NTNP since then, although more committed TTC since June. I had a scan for PCOS in June and found cysts on both ovaries. My cycles are irregular and normally 35days+ (although only had 3 since feb).
Really starting to get frustrated with everyone around me having kids and questioning when we are having one now we are married. :cry: Is it ever going to happen?!?! :cry:

I too have been trying for a while before my wedding and for a cpl of months since the wedding. I also have pcos. I changed my doctor to one who is more sympathetic to my cause and started clomid and bought the digital opks by clearblue. Although this (my first cycle) didnt result in pregnancy I am feeling positive. It made me ovulate and my period came exactly 14 days after. Looking forward to starting my next cycle of clomid tomorrow.
Stay positive!! It will happen!! My aunt has pcos and 8 children! Without clomid!! It can just take longer xx

I too am feeling frustrated. We are now CD2 of our sixth cycle with no success. I've had regular 31-32 day cycles(af always 5-6 days normal flow) since having my mirena removed, bd 3-4 Times a week (except for the week of af) and still no baby. At what point do I call the doctor and ask for testing? For the first four months we did opks and I did a month of tempiing and cervical checking, I work nights so don't know how accurate temps were. Last cycle we took it more relaxed but still bd 3-4 days a week. I've gotten positive opks each cycle and when I did temp it did show ovulation. I'm just so frustrated and starting to give up hope somewhat.

I am also very frustrated..It seems like everyone is getting pregnant except me of course...my period was due July 27th and is now 3 days late (still hasn't come yet) but the pt is negative. I struggled with irregular cycle when i first stopped birth control pills last march..they were irregular for about 5 months but since then have been exactly 30 days and always around the same time..not this month though. So i got all excited thinking "is this really it?! can i finally be pregnant!!??" I got my hopes up too much that when i saw the familiar negative sign that i have been seeing for the past year and a half i just completely lost it. I can't take the months of disappointment anymore!! Its really starting to take its toll, i keep feeling like i am just done trying but i cant, all i want is a child of my own and start my family already. I feel so alone sometimes because i am not working and am home all the time with these daydreams of having my family. My husband works most the day and is pretty distracted with that. I recently picked up painting for a hobby but that just helps me get lost in thoughts even more..This is such a horrible feeling:nope: I hope the best for all of you! One day we will hopefully all be pregnant with our beautiful angels and won't even remember these frustrating/sad/hopeless feelings

Kyrabeth,

I understand where you are coming from. At 22 I was not diagnosed with PCOS, but I had very irregular periods. Which led to me being on progesterone to start them and then clomid for o. Since then I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have had an ovary removed because of it. AF was once or twice a year and that was it.

I know it is frustrating. I recently had mc and there are 30 women here at work pregnant and 2 family members. We are ttc but not sure what is in store due to the PCOS.

There are no comforting words to make it any easier. Just know that others are walking the same path with you and we share your frustrations. It's ok to be mad, it's ok to scream and cry in the shower. Vent when you can!!! Invest in a punching bag!!! It's a great way to deal with frustration!!!

LALA and mom. Hang in there..

((((BIG HUGS)))) to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"