Frustrated and don't know what's going on with my cycle

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
Any insight on this would be helpful. I was on these forums back when I had my first miscarriage, was pregnant with my son and when he was a baby...Happy to be back :happydance:

We haven't been trying at all but I stopped my birth control to even out my hormones (luckily all the problems I had went away). My OH wouldn't mind having more so we were rather wreckless. Never tracked my ovulation but DTD on average 4-5x per week.

Anyway. Exactly 1 week ago I got a "YES+" on a FR Gold Digi. Broke it open and saw two pink lines. Then every test after that was "NO-"

I even tried a ClearBlue digi on Sunday and it was "not pregnant". Not sure how many DPO I am but I am officially 1 day (if not more...not 100% sure) late for my period. Yesterday saw what looked like EWCM?! WHAT IS GOING ON!

Is this probably a chemical pregnancy...Just waiting to get my period. This has all been confusing, as I know false positives are rare.

Don't have any answers I'm afraid but will be stalking. If it was a chemical wouldn't your period of started? Hope you get some answers soon x

That's what I would have thought...still no period but having tiredness and increased hunger.... which I'm not sure is a symptom.

With my son I was ill from the beginning. The past two days I've been SO SO hungry when I get to lunch time.

WOW, that is rather confusing... I would have thought a chemical as well except AF is MIA *raises eyebrow* maybe you are just off by a few days... And PMS type stuff going on? <-- I know kinda a bad question since a lot of pregnancy symptoms are so similar...

Only things I've noticed going on differently with me is tiredness and increased hunger (which I'm not sure if that's a pregnancy or PMS symptom)

Funny thing, right before I got my "YES" test I had acne and then it all went away!

brunette - that is strange... def keep us posted. If you don't get your BFP this cycle will you be actively trying next cycle? or just NTNP for a lil while?

I will go back on the pill. OH is ready for another and I'm not haha! But if it happened now I would be fine with it.

Only reason I went off the pill was because I was having some side effects and my doc wouldn't switch me.

I am testing again tomorrow to be sure before NYE.

sounds like a good plan. GL either way it turns out and def let us know how things turn out tomorrow :0)

I'm almost three days late for my period. They say with a chemical you will have your "period" around week 5 of the pregnancy. Still waiting for mine to show :(

I will go back on the pill. OH is ready for another and I'm not haha! But if it happened now I would be fine with it.

Only reason I went off the pill was because I was having some side effects and my doc wouldn't switch me.

I am testing again tomorrow to be sure before NYE.
Have you tried the nuvaring Hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->