frustrated, and just off the pill

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
According to FF, I ovulated within the first 2 weeks of stopping the pill.

I've been having ov pains and temp drops last 2 days. Possible to ov twice?

Also, my cm/cp has been creamy, high and soft for 5 days. I've heard creamy isn't fertile. Is it? No more ewcm since confirmed ov from FF.

I'm frustrated, b/c AF is due in 2 days. Guess I'm just venting.

I see GYN tomorrow. Hope I get some answers, but I'm interested in your opinions/experiences.

Should I even test? Dtd 3 times this cycle, once 2 days before confirmed ov, dpo 4, and today, dpo 13... Ugh. So confused and pissed off.

Your body likes to play tricks when going off the pill. My first cycle after stopping the pill was over 60 days long. Did you have any other symptoms of ovulation?

Just the temp drops. I've had temp drops again last 2 days too...

Stupid progesterone. Having dull cramps and backache right now, but ov pain earlier today and last night. Maybe b/c I dtd..?

Thanks for the info :)

I hate to say it, but my cycles are still out of whack from quitting the pill last September! Also, I have found that each cycle since I came off the pill, I have really odd pregnancy type symptoms before AF shows up. This is getting slightly better now, but I spent an absolute fortune on HPTs in the first few months, which also lead to a lot of heartache!

Sorry, dont mean to put such a negative spin on things, just want you to feel prepared that your body can be a bit cruel to you when you have just quit BC and are TTC!

Hope it all works out for you xxxx

I'm out this month. The :witch: showed her face 2 days early. But at least I know I did ov... Hopefully I will again this cycle! Fx'd... According to FF, ov will happen between cd 13 & 16.

Send some :dust: my way?

And :dust: to everyone else who needs it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->