Frustrated, confused and definitely FEEL pregnant!!!

ARTM21

Reaction score
Okay so IF I am pregnant I would be about 5 1/2 weeks. My husband and I had sex one night and immediately I just had this feeling. The next few weeks I had serious breast tenderness (which I never get), fatigue, moody and a little nauseas. 4 days before my anticipated period I went to the bathroom and (sorry for TMI!) brown discharge when I wiped. The next morning I had some blood so i wore a tampon for the rest of the day and everytime It had some blood and brown on it. The next day I had a little bleeding for half a day and then nothing. So basically it lasted 1 1/2 days. I was thinking this was definitely implantation bleeding but who knows. So I was forced into taking a blood test last week because Chicken pox was going around my work (I work with kids) and it came back negative - HCG level was 1. That was 5 days ago and my breast tenderness has all of a sudden come back! I took a dollar store HPT this morning FMU and it was negative, then I took one SMU and immediately there was a faint line....it was there for at least 15 minutes....now it's gone. I am driving myself nuts!!! IF I get my next period it'll be another week and a half but the waiting is making me feel insane. I can't even tell my husband how many pee tests I've done because he will think I'm crazy!!!!! But I really just FEEL like I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"