Frustrated... just need some positivity

junesmum

Reaction score
So, I'm totally frustrated. DH and I are trying to conceive #2. It is so frustrating. It has been a year now and still no BFP. When we conceived DD, it happened right away. Now, I'm thirty and it just isn't happening. I'm tired of hearing "well, at least you have June, you should be happy you could at least have her." Of course I'm happy, I'm flippin ecstatic. My daughter is the most wonderful kid in the world. If #2 doesn't come, I'll survive. But, I was an only child and I don't want that for her.

I'm also sick of hearing "you're young, just keep trying." I'm trying so hard to keep it together, to not let it get to me. But, it's built up over the last year. Why haven't I gotten pregnant? I'm scared to death to go to the doctor. I don't want to hear that it can't happen.

I just joined this site and I really hope that I'll find some people who I can relate to. Because I'm losing it. I'm about to give up. How do I keep doing this month after month? Knowing it's not going to happen, but praying that it does?

Aw I know how you're feeling, I also have a daughter who is 7 and with her well lets just say she was a surprise...a big surprise. I was only 20 and not married and not ready, but she is absolutley the best thing that ever happened to me!!! As women I dont think we will be satisfied until we have the number of children we feel in our hearts we are supposed to have, thats just my theory. Of course were happy with what we have but we arent done! Anyways my husband and I have have been ttc our first child together for 6 months now and I am so scared to poas because of those ugly :bfn: I'd rather see the ugly :witch:
I've heard that if you just let it be it will happen...most women say when they stop trying they got pregnant that very month. I tried that this last cycle but of course the tww got me bad!! Now any little thing I'm experiencing is making me wonder. Hang in there and at least you know both you and your husband are able to have children because you already have one so I'm sure it will happen really soon. I hope I was able to make you feel a little better.
:dust:

Thanks! You did make me feel better. It's just nice to know that I'm not the only person that's going through this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->