Frustrated-vent

LindsayMarie

Reaction score
I'm so frustrated. A little background on me my husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years. I'm 26 and so is he. My husbands count is a little on the low side but all my tests came back normal. This month I started OPKs again (I stopped for about 6 months) and I ended up getting 12 + days of positive OPKs. AF is due today. I took a HPT on Monday, Tuesday, and today all negative :(. When will I get my baby like everyone else? It's not fair that other people can just try once and get pregnant. I'm just super frustrated and sad that it's never going to happen for me :(. Thanks for letting me vent!

:hugs: hope you get some good news soon, and this is your month.

:hugs: your day will come darling. Best of luck to you, remember we're all going through this journey, and it's difficult for everyone but hopefully when we all get that BFP we will realize that all the stress and exhaustion was worth it , and honestly it makes getting pregnant that much sweeter. Xoxo

Girl I am right there with you my period showed early this month I didn't even poas....I was so shocked it hurt me is o bad. This will be my 10th cycle and I have watched many people around me get bfpositive withhout trying.....its sadd. It hurts my sister is 28 weeks. A boy. I find it hard to be around her at times because like my name states .... I want a bump!! so....all u can do is stay positive and keep trying. When u fall u get right back up and keep going!!

I also started going to yoga it helps me relax!! Find something relaxing for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->