• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Frustrated(very long rant

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So DH and I are riding in the car doing errands when we start talking about my upcoming vacation from work. We definitely wanna go somewhere during vacation because it is the week of my predicted fertile days and we want to go somewhere for a few days and be by ourselves(my MIL lives w/ us so privacy is an issue *sigh*). Ovulation came early this month(CD 13) and the last 3 months it has been on anywhere from CD 14-16. Poor DH asked me whyour it came so early. I explained to him the best way I could which is ovulation is very unpredictable. He looked at my previous cycles and noticed how I can be very sporadic. I told him its even frustrating for me too. I told him that just like a period it can come early or late due to outside factors. All we wanna do is plan a quick get-a-way as close to ovulation as possible but he's asking if ovulation came early this month will it be early next month? I told him I don't know. I told him it can be early or late. To give y'all an idea of what we're going thru here's the predicted ovulation days for Oct: FF says 10/5-10/10 with predicted ovulation being 10/8-10. We first plan a get-away for the 7th-9th to get as close as possible to predicted ovulation. But since I've ovulated early this month we're rethinking our thoughts and now are planning our get-a-way say the 5th-7th incase I ovulate early. Talk about frustrations. :(
Sorry for the very very long rant but thanks to all read the whole post. I give you KUDOS. Please all who read this share your thoughts. I know I rambled so ask away any questions. Thank you and have a nice night :)

Can i be honest with you. You will drive yourself crazy if you obsess to this point. I totally understand and i have been a nightmare at times but i think you need to relax a little and try have sex between days 10-16 a couple of times at least when you can/ feel in the mood. You will eventually fall if you are both fertile. If you are two adults wanting to start a family i presume if you are fairly quiet you can dtd before you go to sleep? I understand it being a passion killer though lol. Try and relax a tiny bit or you may find it takes longer and becomes a chore xx

Stop worrying and just go with it. It took me nearly two years to fall with my first and that was after a miscarriage we have been trying for number 2 for 10 months now and still nothing I think sometimes u just got to go with it!! X

Stressing about it so much is more likely to delay it. And focusing on it so much and then not catching it will throw you into a blue mood, so I say have a fun vacation, bd as much as ya feel like,and go with the flow. If you catch O, then great, but even catching O doesn't mean you'll get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"