Frustrated with waiting

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Well, at my 36+4 appt, I was 3cm dilated and 100% effaced. My OB said if I go into labor they won't stop it as they want me to deliver early due to GD anyway. So yesterday I did some walking and driving down bumpy roads, had lots of good aches and pains, a ton of lower abdominal pressure, lost another chunk of mucus plug and then had minor spotting. I was thinking last night for sure. Now, today it's been super aches and pains, with sporadic back pain, which I usually don't have. And again with lots of preessure on everything low. For some reason the wait is so much worse now that my OB said less than two weeks. :/

I know how you feel! I am at 38+2 and my first daughter was born at 36 weeks on the dot so I am already more pregnant than I've every been and SO over it lol! At 37 weeks I was only dilated to 1cm. Since then I've done a ton of walking and lost mucus plug completely yesterday, but nothing is really happening. I do have braxton hicks and cramps and pains that seem like things are happening but no such luck. I was having some real contractions last night but it wasn't regular and it didn't last so I just finally went to sleep. Here's to hoping things get going soon for us all, who are ready of course!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->