Frustrated!!

ArmyWife1009

Reaction score
Well I am taking a break.... Didn't ask the DH - just need it. We have been trying since before we got married - have taken Clomid and femara and nothing.. No side effects.. and No baby. When my husband deployed I gained some weight like 10-15 lbs but since he has been home I have done better and it's coming off .... slowly. Started metaformin too. I just feel totally overwhelmed right now .... and deserted!! My husband is gone again for military training so the house duties again fall on me - STRESSED OUT!! lol Seems like everyone we know either just had a baby OR just announced they are expecting. I should be happy for them but really I just don't know what to say or how to feel cause I feel like it should be us. Sorry I am in a selfish mood today. Husband returns home this weekend and I need it - I just need to be able to touch him and him to tell me it's ok. :hugs:

Hey we all have them, quite often I have them more than others!

Chin up xx

Like how do you get past it?? When will I stop feeling like this?? I have a friend - another Army Wife - who is due in October and I hate hanging out with her because - Ugh hate saying this but I'm jealous!! They were even trying :(

We are so alike, my brothers wife is 3 months pregnant and I find it hard to be around her, I'm hoping to get a BFP this month, I'm 12dpo and scared to test.

We just need to pick ourselves up and get on with it and keep trying xx

Ugh I just hate it! Cause normally I am a pretty happy person but lately not so much. I was hoping that I was just having a bad day BUT it has carried over into today as well.. I was thinking about for the entire 3 years we have been married.. my husband has been away from me more than he has been home!! And when he is home we are trying... and each month I feel like a failure. So Yes a break it is!! I might try and go away for a day or so alone so I can sort all this out.

My advice would to you would be, try not to focus on the baby making so much and try to enjoy being with your husband when he is home, stressing about it isn't good for you, your husband or your marriage, take it easy xx

I hope that you are feeling a bit better. It is so frustrating, I know how you feel. I teach exercise classes and feel like there are so many pregnant women coming into my classes at the moment...its really hard. Big HUGS to you xxx

hugs and empathy to you army wife...I feel the same way you do....it's been a long road for DH and I and my two best girl friends from HS are pg. One who has officially announced it, she's due in oct and the other who has only told her family, his family and guess who else....me....the great friend and listener that I am, I guess I should take it as a compliment that I know before everyone else.
It is hard not to be jealous. I'm NOT a jealous person and just last night I said, whilst crying, to my husband that I know i'm upset because it's not me that is pg and I know that it is wrong to feel that way.
no matter how much you tell yourself not to feel that way, you do. And my DH said "it's ok, it's human nature".....and you know what.....he's right. We can't help it.

I hate to say it - but I find myself feeling "that" way about many things lately. Not just TTC or wanting a baby or a sibling for my DS.. I feel that way when i see women who are married (I'm not) and women with great careers (I got laid off last month) or couples with large homes that they own (I rent).. LOL.. I wonder how they can afford the lavish lifestyles they have or if someone is financially supporting them to allow this (I support myself and DS).. So Yeah, I dunno the jealousy thing can get out of control if you don't nip it in the bud now.. .Take some time to reevaluate and reflect.. Maybe a few days to yourself just enjoying life.. Good luck wishing you a BFP..:)

Thanks everyone.. I am feeling better now. Just gets to me after awhile. My husband doesn't have any kids of his own - so I know he wants to experience it. I have told him that it might happen and it might not - just have to wait and see BUT either way we do have a great 11 year old that we are raising together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"