Frustrated!

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
So we were supposed to start trying this year and iv come off the pill now to let my cycles go back to normal before we try, now my OH has decided that he doesnt want to try until next year, im so frusted he says we're not financially ready but i feel like we're never gonna be ready to him, just needed to rant a little bit

Yea I've been there I really feel for you. What does he feel you need to do to be financially ready and then perhaps you can work towards it or come to a compromise. My OH kept puttin it off for years and it is so heart breaking. Hugs. We are going to just go for it in summer as we are never going to be completely financially ready and I can't wait any longer due to age.

There are lots like you, don't feel alone. I'm ready to go this summer but I just know that it's not going to happen then. I have talked to OH and he knows when I want to start but I didn't really get an answer either way as to what timescale he is thinking. He's also worried about money, he has two other children from a previous relationship so he has the extra financial commitment there. It's not easy but you have to try and stay positive. I know it's so hard when you want something so badly, but try to focus on the great things you do have right now. You've obviously got a good guy who loves you, a home, jobs, etc. It's hard, you're not alone x

My DH's biggest concern about babies is the financial situation, especially since I haven't been able to find a permanent teaching position since moving and my large amount of student loans.

Have you discussed with him the specifics of his concerns? I mean, babies are always a financial strain no matter what (IMO). But there are ways to plan for baby on a budget. Perhaps you can both discuss your feelings about the situation and come to a compromise?

Thanks for the replies, we'll just have to talk about our budget again and hopefully find a way that we're both happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->