Frustrated!

baby0920

Reaction score
So my partner and I live in different countries but we meet up sometimes. I loss my son last year at 4 days old he was a 24 weeker and been so depressed I desperately want a baby. My cycles are regular 27-28 days. I monitor my cycles with a calendar app. My bf and I met up for holidays. Dec 30 which was my cycle day 12 and as per calendar OV was supposed to be Jan 1st. We did it dec 30, 31st , Jan 2,3,5 and 6 but I fell asleep on Ovulation day ughh could I still get pregnant?

With my last and 1st pregnancy at 3 weeks I was dizzy and felt weird. This time I feel nothing so I am assuming I am not preggo based on that :( my period is due Jan 15th. Afraid to test dont want to be dissapointed. Also today felt some cramps :cry:

Congratulations!!! I was wondering how it turned out for you!!

Update: Still pregnant and due any day now! 36+4 days preggo with my rainbow baby girl she is due Sept 25.. I still cant believe it!

Update: Still pregnant and due any day now! 36+4 days preggo with my rainbow baby girl she is due Sept 25.. I still cant believe it!

congrats love...glad it all worked out and you got your rainbow

congrats love...glad it all worked out and you got your rainbow

Thank you!! I cant wait

are you and your partner still in different countries? if you dont mind me asking lol

Yes we are but are planning on him joining me here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->