frustrated

laurendz12

Reaction score
so im 37 and have been trying for 6mths. im doing it all tracking, vitimans, pee strips, eating right, no drinking, not even heated car seats! i know 6 mths isnt too long. i have a apt for infertility in april. im just so annoyed with reading "have fun" and "relax". how can i have fun and relax when i have to do 5 million things to TTC and ensure a healthy start for a potential child. its like you have to pretend to be pregnant for a full term before even getting pregnant. plus deal with disappointment monthly. help! i just want to hear some motivation or even just understanding. thank you!

That sounds very frustrating! I had my first at 25 and thought I had all this time to have babies . I'm now 34 I have 2 girls can see now clearly I am considered old to be having a another baby . And it made me realise I had taken so much for granted in my younger years . I have had ectopic and mc and I think if were to try and have a baby now ( which I would like ) it would be so bloody hard .
I can't relate exactly to your post but I can just imagine what a nightmare it is for you

It took me 7 months to conceive my DD back in 2011. I was so frustrated with it all but it did eventually happen. We're about to TTC again in a couple of months and expecting it to take several months again. Best advice I had was to BD every other day from when AF leaves until you either get AF or BFP that way there is always sperm ready and waiting for ovulation. I hope it doesn't take too much longer for you :friends:

Unfortunately ttc-ing might be a very frustrating experience. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->