Frustrating Fertility Friend!

BellyHopeful

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new here! This is our 1st month trying to conceive #1, and I didn't realize how agonizing the 2ww would be!! I've been charting my temps on Fertility Friend, and it changed my ovulation date twice! Ugh, nothing like thinking I'm 6 dpo and going back to 2dpo!! Does anyone have any opinions about which setting is more accurate? Fertility Awareness or Advanced?

I find myself staring at the chart like it'll change something lol! The days are dragging on!!

Can we peek at your chart?

Bellyhopeful my chart did the same thing to me, it's so confusing!! I would go by your first ovulation. What cd are you up to?

Sure you can look at my chart!

My Ovulation Chart

It first said I O'd on CD 15, and then changed it to CD 18. This is with the setting left on the default Advanced. If I change the setting to Fertility Awareness, it decides I O'd on CD 16. Whew, choose a date already!! I wanna test ASAP! :winkwink:

Lol i'm 5 days DPO too! I tested yesterday for fun. *exits in shame*

FF can be a pain! I don't always agree with it TBH! I'm on my 5th cycle using FF and into my 9th month TTC #1. Soooooo frustrating!

It's more accurate if you add ovulation test data (if you can be bothered, but useful for a couple of months as gives you a more accutate over view of your cycles).

would say (in my limited experience) that you probably ov'd on day16 (when i caompare my charts to yours). But i think it's all a bit of a guessing game really. You just can be certain ovulation happened once you get a sustained temp rise.

I've not changed the settings on mine....might have a play and see...!!

I feel ya...I had the stick in hand, but forced myself to put it down! It's rough when I could be 4 dpo or 8dpo!! What do you think based on my chart?

I feel ya...I had the stick in hand, but forced myself to put it down! It's rough when I could be 4 dpo or 8dpo!! What do you think based on my chart?

It's hard to tell to be honest but I'd go with the middle which is 17th

Personally the FF charts just give me a HUGE headache. And what if a cold or something else influences the temp then what? I am going to stick to the digital OPK's. I feel a little better using OPK's than charts.. Mostly because I just dont get it or i'd probably miss it once I saw it. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->