Frustrating

Dry may indicate AF is coming, but not all woman get an overflow of cm before their BFP! So don't worry!
She is referring to a clear blue fertility monitor by cbfm

Still no sign of AF whatsoever. Same symptoms. Think I might be getting a yeast infection now too, just to top things off..lol I've been taking antibiotics so I guess it was bound to happen.
Re-testing on Thursday seeing as I will then be 14 days late.
At that point I might make a doc apt too. Who knows.
Absolutely exhausted too!!!

If I happened to ovulate later then I wouldn't necessarily be so late on AF then right? And that could be why I am getting BFNs??

Why wouldn't HCG show???

@Wannabemomy-Yea antibiotics can do that. I'd recommend going to your local health food store and grabbing some probiotics that will help you get rid of the infection quicker but will also help your body replenish the good bacteria!
As far as you ovulating yet. Your body should still roughly have the same cycle (number of days)
Sometimes HCG takes a while to get to a detectable level. I'm 1 day late and 12 dpo and in the same aggravated boat of getting BFN!
Did you have any signs of implantation?

With my first I got a blood test to confirm around 4-5 weeks. Didn't test + on a hpt until 8 weeks
My second I tested + 5 days before my period. Every pregnant is different.

Dry may indicate AF is coming, but not all woman get an overflow of cm before their BFP! So don't worry!
She is referring to a clear blue fertility monitor by cbfm

Well I got another bfn this morning and I've just started getting cramps so looks like I'm out :(

Hey ladies
Hope we all get our af/BFP soon!

I'm having sore bbs, stitch pain in my side and sharp pains in the side of my uterus! I really don't know what to think. I had a tiny bit of brown cm last night now nothing else. Frustrated more then anything!
If I don't get this af by the time next af is due (8th July) then il go docs x

Just did a blue dye test (I know there the worst lol) with smu. Got a thin blue line immediately. This is what I got with my last pg. really don't know whether to trust it and if it is BFP then why it has taken so long to show. X

Omg!! Totally a BFP Robyn!! Soo happy for you!! :)
The hcg is just at a good enough level to show now! So happy for you :)

Had a dream last night I was going to get my period (apparently its on my mind a lot) and nothin yet :)
But did a cb digi and it said "not pregnant" I'm feelin some cramping like AF is coming so I'm sure she will
Show today

@wanababa- you're not out till she officially shows!

Thanks Hun but blue dyes aren't reliable are they! Il put a pick up but it's blurry cz my camera won't focus on it properly x

I've taken it out of the case now xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
Blue dyes Are infamous for false positives but usually evap lines no lines that show up Right away! Ur pregnant my friend :) congrats!

Go get an frer and test. So you know! And then let us know!!
I think AF will arrive today for me :/

Why you think that?
I've had cramps today aswell

Yea today is day 31 of my cycle. 30 days is the longest cycle I've ever had. Also, I keep feeling those dang AF cramps...but nothing. The bfns are disheartening though.
When r u testing again?

How annoying.
Yeah this is cycle day 31 for me usually I have 28 day cycles.
I'm still hoping you get the best outcome thou!
I really wouldn't mind if af came, atleast I'd know where I stand and can use that cbfm ;) haha

So annoying! My bbs are starting to hurt (almost like a minor burning tingling sensation) as well, I'm with ya girl...just wanna know already!! If The witch is going to come then come already! If not give me a +
13dpo pg symptoms increasing. But the negatives keep coming! So frustrating!
Thank you!
You and that cbfm haha 😏

I really should be testing + by now...sigh...

Awh bless :(
I understand just wanna know one way or other!!
Haha I'm in love with it x

So...don't judge me. I just know my body and I feel pg! But also don't wanna get my hopes really up
So I did what any crazy wannabe pregnant lady would do and took apart my clear blue digital test! I had 3 lines!!! Ill try and upload a pic! Could this mean I am?!? :)
(Again...grasping at straws)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->