Frustrating

Haha no worries! Newlyweds?
His MOS (military occupational security) just refers to his job in the army.
And his AIT is the speciality training he will need for his MOS after basic.
Married a soldier 6 years ago :)

Haha no worries! Newlyweds?
His MOS (military occupational security) just refers to his job in the army.
And his AIT is the speciality training he will need for his MOS after basic.
Married a soldier 6 years ago :)

We've been married almost 3 years but together for 10 :)
He hasn't mentioned anything about AIT, do you need this if going into the rifles?
Do you find it hard ttc with your oh in the army?
We had our first before he joined up so that he could be around for when she was born and not miss out on any of the early stuff (although he was meant to join up a couple of years ago but due to injuries had to wait a couple of years!) but now we want another one! Haha funny how life turns out.
Xx

What do you mean by the rifles? Cav scout? Or infantry maybe?
You need AIT or OSUT (basic and AIT together) for all MOS's
It wasnt too hard for us when we were ttc when he was active duty because he was home. We were stationed at ft hood. Our first was born 4 weeks before we deployed to Iraq and he missed her first year. And we conceived our second when he finished AD and went into the NG.
But when your soldier gets out of basic and AIT, between field missions, trainings, an special duties, and deployments it can be very difficult. Need to grab very opportunity you have when living the army life.

What do you mean by the rifles? Cav scout? Or infantry maybe?
You need AIT or OSUT (basic and AIT together) for all MOS's
It wasnt too hard for us when we were ttc when he was active duty because he was home. We were stationed at ft hood. Our first was born 4 weeks before we deployed to Iraq and he missed her first year. And we conceived our second when he finished AD and went into the NG.
But when your soldier gets out of basic and AIT, between field missions, trainings, an special duties, and deployments it can be very difficult. Need to grab very opportunity you have when living the army life.

Yeah infantry.
Wow that must have been so hard for you and your oh, him being deployed so soon after your LO's birth. I am worried about this happening with us.

It was the hardest year of our lives but we are Stronger and better for it as you will be.
I wish I could tell you that it won't Happen, but there are no guarantees in the army :/
If you ever need anything though, from someone who has been there, I'm here!
Once he gets his duty station, I assume you will be moving with him? Get hooked in with your husbands FRG (family readiness group) they will help you through it all!

It was the hardest year of our lives but we are Stronger and better for it as you will be.
I wish I could tell you that it won't Happen, but there are no guarantees in the army :/
If you ever need anything though, from someone who has been there, I'm here!
Once he gets his duty station, I assume you will be moving with him? Get hooked in with your husbands FRG (family readiness group) they will help you through it all!

Thanks Hun its great to know there's someone I can talk to if I need to as it can all get a bit daunting sometimes! I feel like I don't have a clue about anything yet I'm hoping that will change once he finishes his training! Yes we will be moving with him. I'm assuming we will be told about all the groups such as the FRG once he finishes training?

He finds out which batalion he will be joining in a couple of weeks, can't wait to find out where we will be moving to, I hate having no idea! Lol.

Sorry to hijack your thread with all this army talk Hun I hope you don't mind!

Xx

Haha not a problem. Feel free to email me
[email protected] if you have any more questions
Once you are at your duty station you will absolutely be hooked into all the groups and you will Catch on to army life soon enough. Don't worry!
Stay tough! X

How are ya doing Robyn?
I'm feeling bummed and like I was just getting my
Hopes up too high too fast.

Ahh I see 2 lines on both of your tests!!

I am going to test tmrw - hopefully something will show.
I am on CD43 (???!!!) when typically I have 30day cycles....
Not positive when I O'd but would guess May 22nd, altho if I happened to O on May 29th that could explain my cramping (implantation?) on June 6th and why I got BFN on June 10th...:thumbup:

I really wish I tracked this cycle :dohh:

Thanks wannabemommy! I'm worries because i took apart a digital and that's what I saw. The digi came up not pregnant! But I didn't believe it. I'm not sure if the test always has two lines inside or not some sources say yea others say no

Wow 43! When was your most recent test?
Ill be testing tomorrow morning too. Ill be cd 32 usually on 28-29 day cycles!
Still worried the with will rear her ugly head tomorrow!!

FX for you Hun!

Sorry Daisy's teething so I was busy with her last night.
I'm now 3 days late 17 dpo!

Oh that's never fun! I just read those hylands homeopathic teething tablets or recalled...what the heck!
Ill be 3 days late if 😈 doesn't show tomorrow and 14 dpo
FX for our BFP!

Oh dear I use dentinox teething gel

Lol fx for yours!!!
I'm just waiting for af now. Feels like shel never come!

Yet another BFN this morning FMU...

I am beyond devastated, feel like crying.
Also had a dream about walking on broken glass, which apparently means I'm to expect some disappointments in life.

I feel out, confused about my body and just wish I could get some answers.

:cry:

Thanks wannabemomy! I thought I would feel relived when the witch showed up, that at least I know. But honestly, I really thought I was pregnant and I'm feeling pretty down about it :/
As much as I'm "glad" I know. I kinda miss the hope 😟

Thank you wanababa! :hugs:
I feel like this may not happen again for us :/
How are you doing? FX for you! Hoping its your month! 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member