Frustration and gyno exams!

gea

Reaction score
Uuuuh I am feeling so frustrated every month now - when AF shows! Now we have been trying for around a year and I am fed up waiting! Husband is more relaxed, and doesn't worry like I do...

I have decided that it is time to go to get checked out! I eat my folic acid and AC. I have two wonderful children already (they are from a previous relationship - and so has my husband). We really want one together...

What kind of exams have you tried? If any? A simple gyno - or something more advanced? ;)

DH is 43 and I am 36. I am overweight by around 25 lbs now. But when I got pregnant with my youngest I weighed the same as now.

Any suggestions - ideas - tips - whatever... I will be happy to hear all sorts of experiences...

:dust:

Hi, I think you are doing the right thing by going to the doctor since it's been a year. That's the conventional wisdom, if I'm not mistaken. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

I think your doctor will probably start with reviewing your history and probably do an exam, maybe an ultrasound, and blood tests. If you have been keeping up with your cycles it will help a lot.

Good luck!!

Thank you for your answer...

I hope to get an appointment quite soon, to get it all checked out. I have charted my cycles from around May this year, so at least we have some information to work with.

I get so upset every month now - when AF shows... I can't find reason or behave rational about it half the time... I know I have been able to get pregnant (easily) before - and carry nearly to term, so I am wondering why it should be so da** difficult this time!

:dust: to all!!

Gea, If you look a the "Doctor appointment" thread, you will find lots of advice that the ladies gave me before I went to mine, some even say what doctors did at their appointments. I found it very useful.

Thank you Sus - I will look at that thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->