Frustration with TTC

aimster222

Reaction score
I've been married for 2.5 years and waited until this year to start TTC. We have been TTC since March and I feel everyone around me is pregnant. What is more frustrating is that my sister who's recently gotten married this past March and she's 12 weeks pregnant. It will be the first grandchild in my family. I know I should be ecstatic for her, but it's so difficult when I've been trying for several months and she unintentionally gets pregnant within a couple of weeks of being married. It upsets me even more that everyone in my family is so happy, which makes me feel even more inadequate in not being able to conceive...

Sweetheart, I know it's so hard :hugs: but you're not inadequate at ALL! I know that it feels like forever, and it's all you th ink about but it really has only been a few months. May you get your forever BFP very soon :kiss:

I am sorry you feel like that. Stay positive and don't bring yourself down. =)

I know it's frustrating but you're only on your 5th mth ( can take even the most fertile couple 12 months ) to fall pregnant. But it really doesn't matter how long it's still frustrating when it doesn't happen right away and you see other just falling pregnant by taking their clothes off basically :haha: I'm on my 11th month now ( but I've had two early losses in between ) and I'm just so over it I can't understand why it isn't happening and sitting by watching all my friends fall pregnant so easily is disheartening :(
Cheer up, take some time out with your hubby and relax.
Sending you lots and lots of :dust: I hope you get your bfp really soon!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Will keep positive. @ Misscalais I'm sorry for your losses... sending you lots of luck your way as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->