• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FS wouldn't give results...

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
Dh had his second SA last Friday. First one was really poor. She told us at the appointment that dh should call her this morning for the results. He did so but then she told him that the consultant will see us very soon and the result will be on the system for her. What the hell??? I don't understand! is it so bad that she didn't want to tell dh or what do you think????? Please, help i'm going mental thinking here.

Hi

My DH just rang up for his and he was told they can't give them out over the phone and to wait for the post.

Seems strange that they told you to phone though and then didn't tell?!?

Try not to worry, good luck!

Hi hun well i had same issues.

I went see FS with o/h and she booked me in for a dye test and they told me there all was ok.Also same day o/h had give SE test .Then we had appoitment in the post for the 4th AUG well we did these tests in may .So my O/H rang FS and they told him we cant have results , so o/h said well can i collect them in hospital and she said no , your not getting them till your follow up appoitmnet in 4AUG so 3 months we had to wait and dont know o/h results.

I think its unfair its our results surely we're entilted to them .

so know how you feel ladies big hugs and GLfor results on your tests xxx

Thank you for your replies ladies. This is just ridiculous! Why did FS told us to ring this morning then???? Thank God, our app with consultant is 11th July to talk about IVF so won't have to wait as long as you dizzyshell, i'd go mad!!! Good luck to you all xx

my OH had his test 2 weeks ago this wed, they said that his results would be sent ot his doctors within 2-3 weeks, i didnt know it would take this long and the wait is killing us :( the OH thinks that because its taking so long there must be a proble, as we read on the notice board that they give the results there and then??

Leahjones! It should not take that long to get results. Semen sample should be handed in within an hour of collection so they can quickly analize it. So it's usually a day or two. They can't sit on it for weeks. It's just the matter of telling you or sending it to the doctor. Bloody frustrating! Hope it'll be okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"