full bladder

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LauraLoo86, Mar 30, 2011.

1. LauraLoo86

LauraLoo86 Well-Known Member

My scan tomorrow, letter said to have a full bladder does it mean so full im going to pee myself or just comfortable full dont think ill mnage the half an hour walk from work to hospital if im dying for a wee wee. :wacko:

2. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

comfortable full should be ok. When i had mine i had to wait an extra 30 minutes as i wasnt fuill enough to get a good measurment

3. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

i was wondering about this! i can hardly hold anything anymore, what if theres a wait, i might wee myself lol

4. pcake

pcake Mummy to our pork chop!

Myletter says to empty ur bladder,then drink 750 mls of water or juice an hour before!! That sounds like alot at the moment!! Good luck! :)

5. LizziesGrape

LizziesGrape Well-Known Member

Comfortable, not over full, if she/he presses down too hard you might pee yourself :p

6. LauraLoo86

LauraLoo86 Well-Known Member

im going to take change of clothes just in case lol. eww ill be walking home tho if i peee myself lol