Full feeling and breathless already!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm only about 6 weeks pregnant and already my appetite has been huge! I can feel the pounds I have put on already!

I'm feeling like I'm full and breathless all the time! I feel like my belly is just hanging out and I'm having to hide it!

Why is this already!

I'm the same I'm 8+3 my belly has popped out a bit today too so n top of being bloated n my tummy seems to have shifted up n I feel like I'm 6 months gone already! X

I'm huffing n puffing n feel like someone is on my chest lol

Yes that's what I'm like! Then I get wind and end up being sick!

That's super early! However, it could be psychogenic. I remember with my first pregnancy I felt that way as well, until my 8th week when nausea hit me smack dab in the face, hehe

I'm usually a uk10 and just feel like I'm piling it on x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
I should be 6 weeks today and I'm laying in bed now the exact same breathlessness and I've been like this since I woke yday and I feel constantly like I've eaten a horse I'm bloated like mad!! Had a scan yday tho and all they seen was gestational sac no fetal pole and no yolk sac so I dno wats goin on xxx

I'm huffing and puffing haha! I'm convinced I have felt a few flutters too got to wait 3 weeks for a scan x

I have a private scan booked for Sunday where I will be 9+1. I had a scan at 6+4 n saw baby n heartbeat but paying for one Sunday so we can check bubs is ok n then tel my daughter, cant wait! Ive felt flutters too like little rumble feelings right where baby is x

I am exactly the same and really struggling with it. Feel stuffed and breathless. All my trousers feel so tight that they r hurting my stomach and making me uncomfortable. I'm similar size to u and look like u do in the above pic too xx

I put some jeggings on today but there hurting now I'm going to change em now I'm home, seems as the day goes on I get more bloated! I feel like my stomach has moved up already to under my ribs n I cant seem to eat a full meal which isn't like me! The joys lol hope my little bubs is growing nicely in there! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->