Full Feeling

trying4athird

Mother of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hi all, :wave:

New here, I am on CD31, I have woke thinking today AF will be here. But still nothing :af: not tested yet holding out till Friday morning CD33 (if AF don't show).

But I think I may be out as I have lower back cramps that I get when AF is coming, but my belly has a full feeling like I sit down and feels like its full of sponge if that makes sense.

I have been quite irritable with hubby but this is nothing new when AF is coming :lol:

Also previous months my cycle days have been 28-29 days to technically I am late BUT I have only got BFP past CD33.

I feel like I am going mad, someone just needs to tell me whether I am or not,why do things have to be so complicated?

Anyone else with me? :coffee:

BABY DUST TO ALL :dust:

I have a burst of energy all of a sudden. Is this normal if you was suppose to be pregnant. Anyway I'm going out to take my mind off this TWW!

I don't know if you are pregnant or not but good luck and heaps of :dust: for you.

I'm cramping today at 8dpo. Do you know how many days past ovulation you are? I've had cramping on cycles where I was not pregnant, and also on one where I was pregnant. (That pregnancy ended before the 5th week, though.) I hope this turns out to be a good sign for you. :flower:

Hey thanks for your replies ladies, much appreciated.

The cramping in the back has totally stopped. Still full feeling in uterus feel like it's been pushed out.
I think I'm about 12dpo. But I don't get positive HPT till CD33 I'll be CD32 tomorrow. So will be one more day of waiting.

Thanks Hun.

Still no AF for me. I'm either going to be really late or it must have happened.

Let's see how today pans out, I'm starting my healthy heating diet today. I feel I've put on a lot of weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"