Full moon tomorrow!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
It's a full moon tomorrow in Ireland and apparently pg ladies' waters are more likely to break during a full moon - I'll be 6 days overdue tomorrow and I won't be induced until 14 days over so please please please let this work for me! [-o<

sending you lots of :dust: hope baby comes soon :) xxx

awww good luck hun, sending lots of water breaking dust your way xxx :dust:

you must be so ready to meet your little one :)...i hope the moon will give you the help your need !

ooo i kno iv bn counting down the days till 2mo haha sad i kno lol! fingers crossed it works its magic!

xx

Aww I hope it works its magic for you and all of us april mummies... I will officially be overdue tomorow!
COME ON MOON!

oooo hope the full moon works for you!!

It's my due date today and oh I can feel my waters bulging already at the thought of a full moon!!! Do we have to howl at midnight or anything?? I'm more than willing to try!

I might give the howling a go at this stage just in case!!

Good luck girls, hope it helps you and your all holding your Lo's very soon, take care :hugs: XX

Just had a sweep this afternoon so hopefully that'll help the moon do it's job! :)

Wowee, look at all the exciting "I'm in Labour" posts on here this morning, it really has been a very eventful night. NOT!!!

Let's all give the moon a big fat BOOOOOOO!! The silly lump of cheese!

Fingers crossed for you!
Funny though, as my midwife was talking about the full moon and effects on bringing on labour. She says it's a load of rubbish, but I know that there are plenty of people (including my gran) who believe this theory.

Fingers crossed for you!
Funny though, as my midwife was talking about the full moon and effects on bringing on labour. She says it's a load of rubbish, but I know that there are plenty of people (including my gran) who believe this theory.

I certainly don't believe in it!!!!

I'm willing to put my belief in anything at this point! Having lots of pains today though so who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->