Full moon, who will drop on Saturday!?

It's so exciting little pains little bit of plug anything to say we are getting close

I'm way to early but tonight is the 1st I've had 4 bh in 1 hr I'm slightly worried last one was 11.22 and it's now 11.37 mad loll good luck girls hope ur pains continue xxx

Hoping this super moon works for most of us! My due date is tomorrow and i woke up with pretty strong pains this morning which have now stopped :-(

Ladies stay active. I have been having a lot of pain and they hurt I just need them closer together I haven't started timing kinda waiting until I'm in pain I can handle it breath through

Walked until my feet hurt today and been bouncing on my exercise ball since!

I've been up most of the night with BHs! Not painful but coming every 6-12 mins lasting under a min. Is this the full moons doing??? Haha

Nothing too exciting for me yet... will be induced tomorrow night. I think there's another full moon tomorrow.

^^A full moon only occurs approximately every 29.5 days, so the only time you'll get two full moons in one month is if it's at the beginning of the month and the end of the month; never two days in a row. It might look full, but it's actually in the process of waning, so it's not fully full.

Didn't work for me! Bummer lol Didn't work with DD either a couple of years ago.

Well aside from getting lots of cramps this morning, it's not worked for me either. Boo!!

Meh. She's not budged here either. I'm coming to terms with going to full term and over. I'm gonna stop jumping and guessing at every pain and niggley feeling

I am still here too sorry this might be a little long so I thought for sure yesterday was going to be it I started having contractions that were painful I had to breath they them I was changing positions they were still there just not close enough we'll eventually it faded away grr. Then I woke up at 225 this morning extreme pelvic pain hard to walk went to go pee started having contractions that were close together but not painful enough had about 6 of them the. I ended up falling back asleep so then idk what time it is now I woke up again went to pee had a couple strong contractions and that terrible pelvic pain n that was it!!!!!! Now here I've woken up again to baby moving n I had to pee so I went pee felt him moving down had a nice strong contraction and so far that is it.

Very frustrating I don't understand what is going on I know they are contractions because where I feel them my belly gets hard and what not

Just frustrated at this point and I guess he'll come when he comes but these pains either need to stay or just go don't confuse me

What's wrong w these babies not wanting to come out. We made them too good of a home :)

In the hospital now. Had Cervidil placed to soften my cervix to hopefully kick start labor. I'm lying here restless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->