Full Stop.

H

HB

Hey Girls,
This time its for real.
Am feeling the burn after my ultrasound today (wel yesterday now lol!)
They couldn't see anything at all on my overies or my uterus to explain my inability to keep hold of a pregnancy. Or why it takes so much to conceive.

I was kind of hoping for something to be visible at least then i'd have some answers, instead of feeling like my body is fucking up with no actual explination.

I am going to stop TTC from now... no more, i just can't take it.
Its not doing my health (esp my mental health) any good at all. I need to get me better first before I try and do anything else I think (the doctor also said this last week when i saw her)

I will probably still be flitting around, but no-where near as much as I do at the moment. And to let you guys know I have PM'd Wobbles asking for my Moderator to be taken off me as I won't be around enough to warrant being a mod (save you asking her questions)

I hope that when I come on and check what you're all doing that you've all got sticky BFP's, every single one of you, cos you're all fantastic people and you all deserve them so so much!

Love and Babydust to you all

xox

Well hun I'm a little stuck right now for words but couldn't ignore your feelings ....

I know that no bad news is good news but no news leaves a big BLANK spot! Many times I've cried & told OH if I just knew why or what I could deal with it better ....

x

:friends:

Dozy mare .... gonna have words with you in the morning!!

Loves you though hun, Always here if you need me
xox

Awwww I am so sorry hayley!!

Take care babe, and I hope you get your questions answered!! :hugs: xx

Oh Hayley :hugs:

I really hope you get some answers soon.

Charm X

Aww Hayley i'm sorry

but i think you are right wanting to get your head to the right place
https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/huggy.gif

How you feeling today hunny?

:hugs: Hayley.

Dont really know what to say.

I hope you get yourself sorted out and that someday soon you will be able to continue your ttc journey. You really deserve a BFP.

Ill always be there for you :hugs:

sending you som ebig hugs ((())) for when you need them most.

Cat
xxxx

oh my darling, you have helped me so much and i will miss you so much too.

i too am here if you need me anytime...oh my gosh cant believe i am saying bye bye for a litte while...i truly hope all of this works out in the end for you both.

all my love and cuggles.
shona
xox :cry:

aww babe!!! ill miss u :( dont go ill hold u hostage!!! :twisted:

Take care of yaself babe. Hope you get your questions answered. Sending hugs your way.

Jen Xx

Aw Hayley Hun.... you have kept me going so many times by keeping me positive.

We seem to be in similar situations.

I am also struggling right now as I have no idea whats wrong with me. I have been referred for an ultra sound by my doc but e cant think what can be wrong apart from me being a fat cow!!!

I am feeling it really bad mentally too. Still miss my dad so so much and me and OH are struggling to get on right now but i think its all this oressure. I am really upset but he dont seem to get it!!

Hope you still around cos your needed x

BIG HUGS hun x

Lv Donna x

Awww thank you girls
I couldn't get on yesterday we only had intermittant broadband cos Talk Talk were updating the server or something!

I really appreciate all of your messages on here and the girls who have PM'd me too :hugs:

I am still around, but this time is definately for real, no more TTC.
I think I ovulated yesterday and no BD! lol.... Poor Graham! (he feels starved!)

I'll still be charting, but thats only for the consultants benefit.. My main concern is going to be loosing weight, cos i need to get my BMI to below 35 before he'll even consider helping me!

Donna :hugs: for you! I'm in the same situation, evil consultants!!!

xox

I may have probs with the weight thing depending how strict the consultant i get is.
The gyno yesterday told me that i need to be under 30, im 31 :?

I guess if i do need to loose some weight then i dont really have far to go.

Awww thank you girls
I couldn't get on yesterday we only had intermittant broadband cos Talk Talk were updating the server or something!

I really appreciate all of your messages on here and the girls who have PM'd me too :hugs:

I am still around, but this time is definately for real, no more TTC.
I think I ovulated yesterday and no BD! lol.... Poor Graham! (he feels starved!)

I'll still be charting, but thats only for the consultants benefit.. My main concern is going to be loosing weight, cos i need to get my BMI to below 35 before he'll even consider helping me!

Donna :hugs: for you! I'm in the same situation, evil consultants!!!

xox

Sorry for being blunt here but why bother still charting?

Why does your consultant need you to carry on with that? you know you ovualte so wouldnt charting only mess with your head? because you will see from your temps when you ovulate each month, even if you say your not TTC by doing your temps it will be giving you hope deep down and you will be still waitng to see if anything happens coz you would of known when you ovulated?

sorry waffled on a bit there but do you get what i mean? :hugs:

xxxx

Her consultant doesnt think she ovulates, they did a blood test to see if she did but it was done on the wrong day.

Plus with irregular cycles its good to chart to check that ovulation does happen, thats why i chart.

Aw Hayley, sorry to hear you are having a hard time. It's a really tough decision to make, but you need to get your head in the right place so I think you are doing the right thing.

Anyway, you can always change it again when you feel ready.

Good luck with the diet, what's the plan?

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back