Full term mummies

:hi: hey lovely, we're doing fine, plenty of spd but feeling good :D pretty sure our miss roo is in their to stay bless her!

so exciting to think we're going to have our babies soon :D

how are you doing hon? xx

Absolutely exhausted. Made a resounding decision that I'm not moving from this position on the sofa, with my fat feet in the air, for the rest of the day :p

Feeling a bit miserable today too... Just not with it at all :( not particularly uncomfortable or fat... Just emotionally wrecked now...

Absolutely exhausted. Made a resounding decision that I'm not moving from this position on the sofa, with my fat feet in the air, for the rest of the day :p

Feeling a bit miserable today too... Just not with it at all :( not particularly uncomfortable or fat... Just emotionally wrecked now...

big :hugs: xxx hope you feel better soon xx

Oh oh oh. Can I have winge? :haha:
My arthritis has kicked into full swing, I think my bump has internal bruising, I can't sleep, LO is putting so much pressure on my pelvis and my hips hurt.

Winge over lol.

I'm feeling ok, just a little bored and fed up now, hubby wants to stay in and relax this weekend, I want to get out and about lol! What are you ladies up to helping you pass the time? X

Tired!! And wondering and hoping for when this little guy will say hello. Every little twinge or contraction I feel I'm thinking, "oh please, let this be it!"

Impatient!!! I keep trying to guess when labour will start... and I'm just sick of waiting at this point! And tired fo being so sore and achy!

I've been having really strong cramps for about two days off and on. Last night I was positive after 4 hours that this was it... then suddenly... everything stopped!!

This morning really emotional and weepy for no reason.. tonight we have a date night planned (our last before baby)... so maybe this is it?!?

Tired!! And wondering and hoping for when this little guy will say hello. Every little twinge or contraction I feel I'm thinking, "oh please, let this be it!"

I hear you!! I used to panic with every twinge thinking I'm not ready... now it's like okay please, just start!!

Also very, very tired!

Took DS1 to the cinema to watch Arthur Christmas today, that was really nice, he loved it but was quickly forgotten by the time we got into town and wanted more sweets, and the price was a joke £25.60 for 2 adults and 2 children (we also took my little brother)!

Sick of the waiting game now, convinced myself I'm going over and going to be induced, I can only be pleasantly surprised!

somehow got 12 hours kip...:happydance:
the house is a mess, so off for a big clean, if my back dont play up!
Feeling pretty good today, hang on in there girls were nearly done :hugs: :flower:

I'm grand. bump is low, getting that familiar feeling of baby dropping out when I walk and increased BH. his movements are quite painful again and im ready for him to come now!

I am in no rush at all, enjoying my sleep and me time! Good luck to all of you...

i have found her movements not be as sharp now too, i can feel her head low and her bum moving up but where as a few weeks ago she seemed to have loads of room, now she appears, well, stuck!

I'm going to have a moan :haha:
I'm 41+2 and frustrated. I'm due to be induced on Monday.

I feel crap. I feel like I have a head cold. I'm exhausted. I'm emotional. I'm tired. My pelvis hurts. My baby feels like she's trying to get out of my backside or my belly and it hurts. I have lots of trapped wind, I feel constipated yet I also feel like I have a diarreah type stomach bug and I feel like I'm constantly wetting myself.

Other than that though, I feel great :( eurgh I want to cry.

Sorry for the moan, I've been good so far :flow: xx

I feel crap. I feel like I have a head cold. I'm exhausted. I'm emotional. I'm tired. My pelvis hurts. My baby feels like she's trying to get out of my backside or my belly and it hurts. I have lots of trapped wind, I feel constipated yet I also feel like I have a diarreah type stomach bug and I feel like I'm constantly wetting myself.

moan away lovely :hugs: our DD1 was born at 41+2 and i remember feeling really pissed off come 6 days over, by 41 weeks i was ok and went into labour that night. it's hard being over due and waiting :hugs: xx

I'm sooooo with you on that one!! Im 40 + 2 and the prospect of spending another weekend without her is driving me crazy. My house has never been so clean and I am wishing every hour away the second I wake up so I can get another day over with and its another day closer. I cant sleep, I have no appetite, Im bored to death, hubby and I are bickering at each other coz we are both so frustrated and Im even fed up of internet shopping. I've never wanted to experience pain and discomfort so badly in all my life. Really dont want to wait until my Induction date on the 22nd- too far away grrrrrr:growlmad::growlmad:

emotionally wrecked today and just want to cry for no particular reason

Thankyou both :hugs:
At least the end is in sight.
Other people around me are annoying me ATM though (not b&b ladies!)

And apap1: I'm sorry your feeling like that, I can completely sympathise as I'm feeling the same. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

:flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->