fully engaged 33w4d

LeeMacca

Reaction score
Hey all :) went to hospital today because I woke up in a fair amount of pain. Turns out that over the last few days my bub has gone from 4/5 engaged to fully engaged. I am only 33w4d...anyone else engaged this early?? Does it mean bub might come before edd??

What type of pain were you feeling?

My daughter's teacher was showing early signs of labor..so they put her on bed rest..for a good month. She just had her baby this week.

Sooo had really bad constipation and pain in my lower tummy and contraction feelings today. Ended up at hospital and Turns out the cramping and bad pain I was experiencing was because Violet fully engaged basically overnight and turned so she is back to back. This along with constipation pain caused me to get contractions which have now trailed off but over the next few days I have to keep and eye on them. They did a urine test which I dont get the results back till Thursday but they found traces of two different things in it (one being protein) so they put me on antibiotics just incase I have an infection....They also gave me a prescription for laxatives for constipation...but I'm
Home and happy and super tired lol!

My son was fully engaged by the time I had an ultrasound done at 33 weeks. He was born at 38w3d. He wanted OUT before he was ready, but my body held onto him until he was perfectly cooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->