Fun Thread!! Crazy/Weird/Funny Dreams? Share here!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by HappiestMom, Jan 25, 2011.

1. HappiestMom

HappiestMom Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl

So since all I think about are babies, and Im sure Im not alone here ladies uh hum!! lol, I thought it would be interesting to have a thread for all our crazy TTC dreams. Have a baby that turned out to be a monkey? :wacko: Have 100 babies? :baby: Have a baby you couldnt find? :dohh: Share all the funny stuff here and tell what you think it means or why you had that dream. Also feel free to offer interpretations for other posters dreams.

My dream from last night was that I had twin girls and when I tried to pick them up they seemed to weigh so much!! Like I could hardly pick them up, the looked normal enough but it was soo weird how heavy they were. I think maybe it means that even though I think I know what twins would be like that things are not what they seem and it might be a lot different than I assume it would be :shrug:

Whos next?

2. harri

harri Well-Known Member

Haha what a great thread!!! Maybe you should start lifting weights in preparation lol

I had a dream last night that I took a clearblue digi test and it said "18 weeks pregnant"
    Maybe my dream is telling me that I should be patient before testing lol...

xxxx

3. HappiestMom

Ha..wow...18 weeks...think you wouldnt need a test to tell you that one lol..lol...yes..I think maybe your mind is telling you not to POAS too soon or maybe its a sign that you will be one of those that gets their BFPs later on....

4. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

I was having baby dreams all the time, but now that we are ttc they have all stopped.

Last night I dreamed I had a hamster and it kept having babies! I was so happy that I (in my dream) was calling my husband at work talking about the baby hamsters that I helped deliver! LOL:haha:

5. HappiestMom

Haha that is too cute mom22!!! lol... do u have a hamster in real life? lol..

6. Nat0619

Nat0619 Mummy :-)

Great thread! I haven't had any :baby: dreams amazingly yet - considering how much it's on my mind I'm amazed. I remember my dreams often too. I have dreamt of other people telling me they're pregnant, which is basically just a reflection of real life :growlmad:

I will post on this thread as soon as I do dream anything :haha:

Harri, I can see you being one of those on "I didn't know I was pregnant" in the future :haha:

7. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

No I do not! I was going to get one for my oldest son and then I found out they like to throw their poo out of the cage and that kind of grossed me out.

8. HappiestMom

ha ha....yeah...I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant...wonder if any of the ladies here on the forum have had that happen lol..I think maybe your dream was giving you another reason to not get a hamster, you might end up with a pregnant one and end up with millions of babies haha

9. Sideways 8

Sideways 8 2 toddlers

Hi!! I haven't had any baby dreams (yet), but apparently elevated progesterone levels (as in your TWW) can make you have some wonky dreams LOL. Last night I had a dream that I was this skinny little hot thing and was about to :sex: with the lead singer of Buckcherry... which is hilarious because I don't find him attractive AT ALL!!!

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was being chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex LOL!!!

Those are the only 2 that stick out right now. How funny! Maybe I'll get a :baby: dream soon :)

10. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

I had a dream that i was peeing on a pregnancy test, n id pull it out look at it and it would blink insufficeint urine, so i kept peeing and peeing and it kept saying it. I never did get an answer from it. That was the other night.
    When i was pregnant with my son i dreampt that when i went into labour with my son that he crawled out my belly button and called me mommy. Kinda creeped me out then i laugh about it now.

11. HappiestMom

Oh I almost forgot..I had a dream the other night about me and hubby and another woman!!! But there is no way in hell I was gonna tell him about that lol..no idea who she was and dont remember it that well now since it was a few nights ago but it was def weird...and I woke up thinking..yeah...I dont think so lol..not ever happening..lol..

12. HappiestMom

Katlin..babies out of belly button...weird..did you have a C-Section or were you worried about having a C-section..that might be what brought that on...

13. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

almost had a csection but i held out n im glad i did cause i got to deliver him vaginally. N i dont remember worrying about a csection it was always whatever was safer for him.

14. HappiestMom

Ok so weird dream for last night...in my dream they were running story on the news about a lady who had been preggie with twins but didnt know it was twins...had one twin miscarry...and thought she was just not preggie anymore...but the other twin was still alive and the other twin developed and was inside the mom for the next 11 years... the woman just kept gaining weight and they finally did a scan at the dr and found out what it really was.. and they went and started to cut her open to take the girl out..so then in my dream it turned out that I was the 11 year old girl and they were interviewing me while I was still half in the lady asking me what it was like and stuff being inside the womb for 11 years and it kept going back and forth from the point of view that I was watching the story and then that I was the actual girl..it was soo weird and it was this horrible feeling of being stuck and trapped and not able to move..it was horrible..and then hubby came and woke me up thank god and it was all better lol.... sooo crazy!! Any ideas what it might mean?

15. LoolaBear

LoolaBear 3 On Earth 1 in Heaven

no idea what that means! very freaky indeed though.
    perhaps its a sign that your going to get pregnant but think you mc but in fact you loose one of twins??

the other night i had a dream that i had a tiny little black head (spot with a black top) on my right temple and looking in the mirror on holiday i went to pick it, i couldnt see my face all that was there was a video camera! so i squeeze the spot and its huge! i mean to look at it before picking it was only the size of a dot but when i squeeze it out its like the size of a huge maggot! and the black top is now a dark blood red colour and this maggoty thing has blood vessels all over it, i let go of it as it kinda freaks me out and it just floats there as if its suspended in water. i then woke up made me feel sick lol, but the first feeling i had when i woke up was OMG ive just seen my growing baby.

then last night i cant remember the whole dream but i can remember looking at a photo of me just given birth holding a little baby girl with a head full of black hair and having a dark blue towel covering us, and her cute little face facing the camera.

and the nigh before the first dream i had a dream i had just given birth to a little girl with no eyes. :wacko: that freaked me out as well! but then as she got to a few hours old her eyes slowly started appearing but were still very sunken, then i woke up.

try interpreting them lol please xxx

16. HappiestMom

The first one I have no idea lol... the second ones are either referring to your MC (from your ticker) or that you do want a girl and then the last dream that you are afraid something will be wrong but it turns out that everything will present itself as normal you just have to give it time. I think we all have ideas of what our babies are supposed to look like but then they might not turn out that way and we are worried that we might be disappointed and that the motherly love wont kick in but Im sure it always does.

17. LoolaBear

LoolaBear 3 On Earth 1 in Heaven

my mum thought the one with the baby not having any eyes was linked to my lost baby somehow with it coming close to her due date. turns out she had a lot of problems.
    but i like your interpretation better lol sounds like it fits the dream more.

the photo one i was thinking that it was my subconcious telling me not to worry and that it will happen again in the future and here was a photo to show me it will as all i can remember is holding the photo and looking at it. i thought that because when i first lost sonnie and sometimes i still do now i have this overwhelming fear that i wont be able to fall pregnant again.

and the spot one i was thinking maybe it was a strange way of telling me my fear of future labour is nothing to worry about as even though the hole the baby comes out of is small something that big will come out ok and not cause me personally any problems not tears or anything and will go back to how it was before just a bit stretched for a while (as in the dream after the maggoty with blood vessels thing came out of the zit hole the zit hole returned to how it was before just a bit stretched and it wasnt damaged in any way, my biggest fear of labour is tearing or the need for an episiotomy, the thought of it makes me sick!)

i dunno but thats my thinking of them now that i have actually sat and thought about them lol. xx

18. HappiestMom

Yeah..I can see that for the weird maggot dream ....I also would hate to tear or have an episiotomy and will def be doing some of those hoohoo massage things so I am less likely to rip

19. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

i had 2nd degree tears with my son damn uncomfortable my hubby said i looked like raw hamburger

20. HappiestMom

ah ahh!!! no katlin take it back lol..lol...ouch...my hoohoo hurts just thinking about it lol....