Fun thread: let's share the silly things what make us cry during pregnancy

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
Come on, us pregnant ladies cry over the silliest of things. I don't know why we just do... And afterwards it is laughable

Recently I've found myself crying at Jeremy Kyle, even if it's just someone passing a lie detector haha

Then this morning, well, I started crying just because OH poured me a pint of milk instead of half 😂
It's laughable now... But why do we cry at the silliest of things?

Share yours :)

I don't really cry over "silly" things exactly but I'm more highly emotional than usual. There are several adverts that make me cry. Last time I was pregnant it was at the same time as that Halifax (I think, or Natwest?) Advert came out with the son giving his dad the scarf and then it getting passed down to him when he had a child. That had me blubbing in the cinema haha.
P.S I've cried a few times at JK when I wasn't even pregnant. Shame on me! Lol.

I cried because I missed the bus.

Last time I was pregnant I cried at the rspca advert with the kittens under the sofa cushion. Every time I saw it for the entire pregnancy.

I cried watching finding nemo last week.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I cried because I couldn't get my socks on as my bump was in the way xx

I cried at Space Jam when I was watching it with the kids last week. I was so glad Michael Jordan played a last game of basketball in the film. I did get laughed at for that one lol

I cried at a billboard that had a smiley face made out of bacon and eggs (eggs were the eyes, bacon was the mouth). :haha: That's how I knew I should take a pregnancy test.

I cried looking at grapes in the grocery store last week because that's how big the baby was (9 weeks).

Ooh, I like this one!!!! Fun and distracting!!!

I cried when a character on a TV show died. Not like... tear-tear cry, like full body heaves, could barely breath cried.

And I'm NOT a crier, at all. Husband couldn't stop laughing. lol.

Weird thing is, you know how usually when you cry at something on TV it's because it makes you think of something in your own life or someone you know? Well, NOPE!!! I was just REALLY, REALLY sad that the character wouldn't be in the show anymore.

LOL!

Let's see when I was around 5-6 weeks I let myself get too hungry (whoops) and cried because I wanted a burger and fries so bad! My DH was like "well we don't have burgers and we can't really make any because the ground beef is frozen" I BAWLED! Like soaking his shoulder (while he is busting a gut laughing) sniffling crying. I was even like "I'm not crazy!" When I caught him looking at me like I had 3 heads.

I have NEVER let myself get that hungry again needless to say.

Anything else I tear up about is on TV. Anything emotional or having to do with animals that are neglected. Or even animals that are sad because their owners aren't home. There is a Budweiser commercial with a lab that watched his young owner leave with friends and he doesn't come home at night and the dog is on the couch looking at the window waiting. The owner returns the next Morning and the dog is extatic! The narrator says something like "if you plan to drink then plan a safe way to return to those that love and count on you". UGH it gets me every time!

I used to NEVER cry!

Ooh, I like this one!!!! Fun and distracting!!!

I cried when a character on a TV show died. Not like... tear-tear cry, like full body heaves, could barely breath cried.

And I'm NOT a crier, at all. Husband couldn't stop laughing. lol.

Weird thing is, you know how usually when you cry at something on TV it's because it makes you think of something in your own life or someone you know? Well, NOPE!!! I was just REALLY, REALLY sad that the character wouldn't be in the show anymore.

LOL!

Haha, this one made me laugh! The things pregnancy does to us 😂

I cried at the ending of little mermaid yesterday when Ariel hugs her Dad on the ship and he sinks back down to the ocean it just came out of nowhere!!!! Xx

I'm usually crying cause the thought of seriously harming dh has crossed my mind way too many times this pregnancy when he is being stupid! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->