Fun thread: you know you're ttc if....

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I'm in the mood for a laugh! I'm waiting on af arriving and wish it would just hurry up now, I'm def bfn so thought I'd start this for a bit of fun.
Please add your own things that you do and I bet we can all relate!

Here's mine- you know you are ttc if:
You start seeing ttc abbreviations everywhere
You start seeing things that resemble sperm, eggs, or pregnancy tests (please tell me this is not just me- my little girl drew a picture on her chalk board the other day and it looked like a BFP test to me!!)
You pull used tests out the bin, put them back into the bin, then get them out the bin again(!!) a few hours later
You have drawn on a positive line on a test with a red pencil (what? The pencil was just lying there and I was bored!!)
You are suddenly interested in the biology of conception and wish you had listened more in school!!

Haha... Too funny re: red pencil!

Have definitely pulled tests out of the trash to check again.
Have also saved my pee in a cup to check again at a time when I'm not chasing after my toddler, and forgotten it was there until my husband called from the bathroom, "why is there a cup of pee in the cupboard?"
OR - better still, forgotten an OPK on the back of the toilet while company was over. That's always good. ��

You know you're TTC ...

1. When you're getting close to O and you run to the bathroom every 30 min to check for EWCM.

2. When you finally get EWCM, you grab a gob to show off the beautiful stuff to the husband.

3. I travel a lot for work right now so for me - when I schedule flights to allow for SMEP and book hotels and schedule conference calls around my POAS addiction.

4. When you contort your body into the weirdest positions post BD because well... gravity rocks!

5. When you know how to pull apart pregnancy tests to look at them in a different light.

6. When you stare at your nipples for an hour because they may have / may be changing!

Haha these are good!
I'm def obsessed with ewcm and so excited to see it too! I even snapped a few pics on mine this month I was so proud :wacko:

Did your friends notice the opk on the toilet beebs?

You dream about pregnancy tests. I had a dream it was just me trying three diff tests and all came up positive. Yeash I wish.

When not only you but most of your friends know where you are in your cycle by your mood.

Love this!! I'm crazy so no one may relate lol but heres mine

~You cant wait for OH to get his SA so you buy a microscope
~You look at charts/ tww symptoms and realize an hours past
~You test more then once a day because who knows something might change
~You take more then one test at a time in case they're different
~You check Bnb everyday
~You know what cd/dpo you are as well as your bnb friends
~You question if your bbt is correct or if the room temp, sleep messed it up
~Next to your bed is prenatal vitamins, a thermometer and another in case it wont work.

I know I'm crazy lol

Jsjsk- I do most of them! But the microscope!! lol! Did you actually look at the sperm? That would actually be quite interesting! Did you see then moving around?

Frostfire I always have dreams about getting a positive too! And I think- maybe it's a sign!! Never is though!!

when you wake at 5 am everyday including sundays :cry: so that you can be consistent with your temperature

Yes we did! mY dr did a post coital test and basically told us my oh has no sperm we were devastated and I couldn't take it anymore so we bought one seeing them swimming was the best feeling ever. His count is low and now on fertilityblend for men but it was the best to know there are some!

You know you are ttcing when you check bnb before you even get out the bed!!

You know you are ttcing when you spend the whole day putting together baby names and your not even pregnant.

Since we're all looking for laughs, I thought you ladies might appreciate this video about ttc. The subtitle says "even the birds and the bees have trouble making babies" I love the part where the guy asks for the check when her app says "ovulating!" lol we've all been there (well, sort of!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYgZKTCnrM0&app=desktop

You know you ttc when:

-You check your tissue everyday after O in hopes for IB
-Pay attention to each twinge,cramp,flutter..in hopes it is related implantation
-Convince yourself that a symptom is new and that you have NEVER had it before when you probably have

when you wake at 5 am everyday including sundays :cry: so that you can be consistent with your temperature

and to add on bnb becomes your favorite pastime in office. in every 10 minutes you go and check bnb :haha:

You know you are ttcing when you convince yourself you are pregnant even when you get bfn past your AF day!

...when you begin to seriously consider BDing in the backseat of a car because it seems to work for high schoolers in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->