Fun ways to tell others your expecting

Angeld

Reaction score
Anyone have great ideas for ways to tell family and friends that they are expecting....maybe even your hubby?

Just curious!!

Well, if you plan to tell people in the next few days, we had fun telling my mom on April Fool's Day. She knew we were TTC and I had been keeping her up-to-date on whether or not we had conceived each cycle. We were down for a visit and I told her, "Well, I'm not pregnant again" with a sigh. We waited a few seconds and then said, "April Fools!!!"

Not super creative, but it was fun. :)

When we were ready to tell the whole family, we waited until my brother's birthday gathering. I signed the card from us, "From Daniel, Rachael, and baby" and just waited for him to read it. Well, apparently he doesn't read the whole card because he just passed it along like it was no big deal. And so did my other brother! It was the second brother's wife who noticed it and freaked out! That was a fun way to do it too! :)

I really want to surprise my OH by doing something super exciting but I don't think I could keep it from him, soon as I get that BFP I'll be screaming round the house in excitement :haha:

With our previous pregnancy OH was with me when I took the test so we both found out together. As for telling family members I think we are going to wait till twelve weeks this time as our previous pregnancy ended in mc :cry:

When and if we conceive #2 I want to announce it by putting a bun in the oven, literally. My OH would probably think I'm going loopy but I'd like to see if it clicks then see his reaction lol x

Place a single bun in the oven, tell someone else to check the oven...

Im going to buy a "big sister" t shirt and see who notices first lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->