Fundal height 10 weeks ahead?

heatherlee06

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I Was wondering if anyone of you have been measuring 10 weeks ahead? I have only put on 15 pounds, fuild is normal, and baby only weighed 2 pounds 10 oz. The doctor has no answers for me, she said maybe Its the way He is laying, but I dont see how he is head down. I know a few weeks ahead is ok, but 10 weeks I cant help but to worry. Has this happen to any of you? Thank you.....

im sure all is fine they have scanned you and everything,cant think what it might be.

im measuring 6 weeks ahead but i have excess fluid and big big baby

Hope I'm doing this right to reply!
I was measuring 10 weeks ahead just over a week ago, however I am almost 25 weeks pregnant, pregnancy #6 and with twins, babies #6 AND #7.
I would say it could be the way baby is laying in there but if docs aren't concerned and everything is looking good, I wouldn't worry too much!

Hi ladies, I Was wondering if anyone of you have been measuring 10 weeks ahead? I have only put on 15 pounds, fuild is normal, and baby only weighed 2 pounds 10 oz. The doctor has no answers for me, she said maybe Its the way He is laying, but I dont see how he is head down. I know a few weeks ahead is ok, but 10 weeks I cant help but to worry. Has this happen to any of you? Thank you.....

So you're measuring 44wks? Wow. Did you start at a higher weight? Maybe yourr tummy just knows how to stretch out being baby number 7 for you!

Good luck-sure it's fine.

Im measuring 7 weeks ahead, with normal amount of fluid and my baby is approx. 4lbs, she said it could be how she is measuring but this is tech. my 6th pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->