Funky tasting mouth

Mama Duck

Reaction score
I'm 13dpo with today being testing/af due day. I've tested & got bfn & no sign of impending af. I've been under the weather with a bug that has been doing the rounds in our house - I have been the only one to have been sick with it (it was phlegm,does that count???). My temp was high at 39.4 for over 24hrs but thankfully back to normal now.

Today my mouth tastes horrible. It's an odd sensation,not quite what I could describe as being metallic,more like bitter iykwim :shrug:

Anyone else?

This is the only symptom my little sister had before her bfp.. so it can mean some thing really good for you!

I have that bad tasting feeling in my mouth almost metalic it doesnt last too long it goes away every day after a while I feel my AF is coming soon too. But i have heard that metalic tasting in the mouth could be a good sign. I would wait a few days to try again . Fingers crossed for you!

I had a very nasty metallic/bitter taste before I got my BFP (and still get it on occasion). Could be a good sign!

I've started having the same thing today. I'm really hoping it's a good sign!

i had a metallic taste in my mouth that lasted nonstop from 5-6 dpo. 6 dpo is when i had implantation but not implantation bleeding. got my bfp two days later at 8dpo! your signs sound good!

Mine turned out to be a pregnancy symptom! Got my BFP today hope you get yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->