Funniest Toddler Stories!

Wiggler

Mummy to three monkeys
Reaction score
C'mon, what has your toddler done today to make you laugh :)

Not really a toddler any more, but tonight in the bath Charlie stood up and sang at the top of his voice 'whoaaaaaaaaaoooa I just wanna feel this moment' :rofl: then told me he wants to be 'the lady with the blonde hair who sings' Christina Aguilera!!!

Excellent new section, love it :thumbup:

I have a video of him dancing at the em of despicable me. He is trying to copy all the moves, it so funny when gru is dancing and touches his bum as he wiggles it and so does lo. He is trying so hard to copy it u can't help but laugh at the video!

My dd who's kind of In between baby and toddler nearly bit a womans leg the other week at the bus stop :blush: I was to busy looking out for the bus to realise my daughter had a hold of this womans pants and literally seen her stretching across mouth wide open to take a bite of the pants (she did this to me at home and actually sunk her teeth into my leg at the same time!) I managed to stop her before she did bite, the woman didnt even realise my dd had a hold of her trousers either deffinatly could have been embarrassing!

Kitty has been fascinated with her nipples, asking what they are, so explained they were like mummy's boobies, but just little because she is a little girl. We were in a rammed lift and Kitty decided to tell her nanny rather loudly that she has boobies!

My niece who is 2 was having tea at my mum and dads house and for pudding they had spotted dick and custard. Guess which word she picked up on and would go up to strangers for the next day saying?! :dohh:

We have been telling Emma about the new baby in mommy tummy and she pulls up my t-shirt and kisses / rubs my tummy when you mention the baby. We were at our caravan at the weekend and someone asked about the baby. Cue Emma going up the the lady pulling her t-shirt up and rubbing her tummy going ahhhhhh baba!! I wanted the ground to swallow me up but everyone took it rather well lol.

Kitty has been fascinated with her nipples, asking what they are, so explained they were like mummy's boobies, but just little because she is a little girl. We were in a rammed lift and Kitty decided to tell her nanny rather loudly that she has boobies!

Paige is a bit obsessed with her 'tiny boobies' as she likes to call them. And loves to announce to everyone that she has little ones too!

The other day, my OH fell down the stairs head first (no idea how!) And paige was at the bottom and she saw it. The first thing she shouted was 'roly poly daddy!' Which I found rather hilarious, and now whenever he is coming downstairs she says in a grannyish tone 'no no no daddy, dont fall down again!'
(He is fine btw... cut his thumb but thats all!)

Rhys randomly says Gangham style

Weird child

Love the idea of this section! Think I'm gonna be a regular in here! :haha:

This is a great idea for a section!

My 2 year old loves to play with our kittens...unfortunately he hasn't mastered the art of being gentle and was walking around the back garden saying "Pippi Pippi"(cat's name), I turned around and he was carrying her around the neck!! Poor Kitten!

Adam is obsessed with "Room on the broom" at the moment I've read it so many times the he has memorised it. Anyway I can't help but giggle when he gets to the bit saying " Buzz off, that's my witch" Cos it sounds so much like "P**s off, that's my witch" LOL

We were out for lunch last weekend and the waitress thought our 2.5 was so cute. She kept talking to him and he was loving the attention. Then all of a sudden he poked her in the boob and said, 'ooooh!' Then turned to me and poked me in the boob and said the same thing! :rofl: Luckily the waitress didnt mind and I wasn't that embarrassed. He sees me nurse all the time so he knows what they are. It was pretty funny actually.

My husband wanted to put some washing in the machine downstairs, being typically male he decided to throw the pile washing downstairs. He called Kate and said "look Kate, 1-2-3" and threw the pile down.

He returned to the bedroom, a couple of seconds later he heard "look daddy, 1-2-3" as she threw his phone over the bannister.

It's a good job she throws like a girl, it only went down a few steps, we have hard floors downstairs.

My husband wanted to put some washing in the machine downstairs, being typically male he decided to throw the pile washing downstairs. He called Kate and said "look Kate, 1-2-3" and threw the pile down.

He returned to the bedroom, a couple of seconds later he heard "look daddy, 1-2-3" as she threw his phone over the bannister.

It's a good job she throws like a girl, it only went down a few steps, we have hard floors downstairs.

:rofl:

DS is obsessed with his willy at the moment ( i know all boys are ) and he keeps pulling it out of the "pocket" at the front of his boxers :rofl:

Standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting 'ya' for me to come down (he started doing it with the dogs when they came to the back window so now that's his summoning call) and because I was too slow he came up to get me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->