Funniest Toddler Stories!

my mum and LO went into that big shop called 'The Range' - the pair of them caused a massive power cut to the point that all the lights went out, the esculators and lift stopped working and all the tills shut down - they had to evacuate the entire shop - everyone had to ditch their shopping which meant staff spent the rest of the day tidying up the shop :/

im very thankful i was not there at the time - MORTIFYING!

my mum and LO went into that big shop called 'The Range' - the pair of them caused a massive power cut to the point that all the lights went out, the esculators and lift stopped working and all the tills shut down - they had to evacuate the entire shop - everyone had to ditch their shopping which meant staff spent the rest of the day tidying up the shop :/

:rofl: how did they do that?

no idea it was something involving the lift :/

How on earth.....?? There must have been something wrong beforehand for that to have happened!! Oh goodness. Did they know it was them?

How on earth.....?? There must have been something wrong beforehand for that to have happened!! Oh goodness. Did they know it was them?

yeah my mum rang me up when she got out the shop to tell me and i was like omg what if there are people in the lift :/

i think it would have happened to someone else if it had not have been them it was just unlucky for them that it did happen to them lol

'mummy, what are you doing'
'having a wee lucas'
'where's mummy's willy'
'I don't have a willy baby'
*LO farts loudly* 'mummy, you've done a poo!'
'mummy DID NOT do a poo lucas!'
'yes, mummy is stinkyyy!'

Yes, this occurred in a public loo. Yes there were an awful lot of people giving me dirty looks when I walked out of the cubicle. Sigh.

During nappy-free time, Holly has been walking into the garden to pee. And last week she did a poop. We think she is learning off the dog! :haha:

Awhile back I was putting Colin in his pullups for the night and he looks down at his penis and yells "I have an I, take it off!"

I was getting him undressed for a bath and saying I had to take his clothes off and he says "and we take my penis off?" No dear we dont take that off! :haha:

Love these stories!

This morning I really had a laugh at ihsan's language in his conversation. He was watching scooby doo and suddenly turned the volume down and asked 'are u watching this mummy' I said yes even although I wasn't I was just lying in bed feeling sick lol. 'Do u understand what's happening' he asked. I found that so funny! I said not really what's happening. 'Well that girl is a witch but don't worry she is not actually a bad witch she is actually a good witch you see. Now do you understand?' I was just so amused by him asking me if I understand and using the word actually like a little grandad ha!

He makes me laugh so much with the things he says. X

Jaiden says ONE CAR but it comes out wanker lol not good when hes saying it in Tesco x

Since I've become pregnant Rosalie is convinced she has a baby spider in her tummy, and every time she sees someone with a slight belly on them she wants to touch there 'baby'. Quiet embarrassing at times!

Lo is going through a clingy shy stage and we were in a shoe shop, she was sat on the seat while I tried shoes on her and the man who worked there who happened to have longish hair, was standing next to her sorting shoes on the shelf and she started shouting aghhh mammy scary woman scary woman go away woman, it was obvious she was talking about him as there was no one else around us. I had to explain it was a man not a woman lol and that he wasn't scary! Should of seen his face! Lol.

Other day in the shop I told ds qho is just over two that he could have a juice or a num num bit not both anyway he chose a juice and he was quiet happy till standing in a busy line saw a mom give her kids suckers he lost it and wanted one I stood my ground cos he already opened the juice.

So he started screaming mama maak my seer or mommy is hurting me

Cos his heart was sore cos I said no

So there I am standing trying to buy milk and bread
Toddler refusing to let the clerk ring the juice
While screaming that I am hurting him

Ground swallow me

My Danielle, had her temp taken and as you know when they take a 6month olds temp they have to take it through the rectum for accurate results, well we were at the emergency room and her daddy was holding her and when they took her temp she raised up and smiled really big and laughed. her daddy was so emberassed he turned bright red, and the nurse laughed and turned red too. it was so funny....lol

My nephew is 2 he has started to copy our dogs. Our dogs are trained to go toilet on a set spot of the garden and instead of walking to his potty he walks up the garden to the stones they go and and cocks his leg *sighs* then to make it even better he went and done a poo on there the other day lol he is fully potty trained too. He drinks from the dogs water bowl, tries to eat their food.
When he goes for a poo in his potty he carries it round going ooo big poo with a great big smile.. he also says big sh** thanks to my husbands outburst when he saw the size of one of my nephews poos lol. Well this whole post seems to be about poo.
He also looks at you and runs away saying 'cant catch me'
He is such a funny little fellow i could go on all day lol

Today I went to the shower. I came out and found out that Maria had hidden all my clothes :dohh:

My daughter loves pulling wet clothes off the clothes horse and carrying them round the room, 1 time she pulled her daddy's boxers off and managed to put them perfectly over her head covering her eyes aswell, she tried pulling them off but failed she then stumbled, blind folded by her daddy's boxers, arms stretched right out after a few stumbles she falls over and starts wetting herself with laughter, she thought it was even more funny when I pulled the boxers off her head! Lol

Ha ha these stories are ace!

Reminded me of a pic my sister put on facebook- my niece is 18months, she took the opportunity when her mum was showering to take ALL mummys pants from the drawer and put them over her head! There was so many on her she could barely move! I was just impressed she'd managed to actually get them all over her head, her arms through some! Monkey!

Maria kept asking for cups of water today, all in a row, and I thought she was really thirsty but then I walked into the hall and saw that she was mopping the floor with the water from the cups and her little mop! Great big puddles all over the floor (which she slipped on before I managed to clean it up! :dohh:)

This morning we realised that Holly had managed to take over 80 photos of the floor with the iPad!!

Then this afternoon when I tried to feed Holly some coleslaw she spat it onto the floor and waved at it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->