• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Funny Cravings

crownest

Reaction score
Had bad day throwing up all night and day I wasn't able to keep down water. After vomiting the last time I suddenly needed mushroom soup with cheese in it and wolfed down 2 bowls what is going on with my body weird ☺

Onion, sweet pickle and peanut butter sandwich.

Dh had it and loved it. I'm a chef now apparently.
Try it!! So good! Can't just be cause of pregnancy

Cheese. Grated, on pizza, or just biting into a block of it. Haha...x

Oreo cookies and ginger cake :haha: no wonder my belly's growing!!

The only thing I've been consistently craving is grapes. There are definitely worse things I could be craving haha!

I have had a few this is my first pregnancy I have ever had them though.... First one was for hot crossed buns, second was to griddle banana with my chicken, feta and also woke up at three in the morning wanting mustard...... Weird!

i shamefully scoffed down a tray of yorkshire puddings earlier haha

Onions and mustard have been my weaknesses. I've also been craving lunch meat but as tempting as it is, I've been trying to avoid it since pregnant people aren't supposed to eat it. Thank you, baby!

My cravings are various fruits, fruity flavoured sweets (but not soft jelly types like harribo) breadsticks, crumpets and Chinese chippy rice and curry sauce! Completely gone off cheese and crisp.

Right now I can't stop thinking about potatoes..baked, mashed, cut, soup, anything except french fried.. Also been craving pizza, watermelon which I scarfed down today, last night was hot tamales cinnamon candy, beans, hot dogs (vegetarian ones) with a lot of mayonnaise...everything with mayonnaise...even though sometimes it makes me a little nauseated to put it on there it still tastes good... ohh and yogurt! ohh ohh and cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches like when i was a kid.. okay I'm done...and hungry...

I havent really had many food cravings this time (yet) except for KRAFT mac & cheese (ya know the one with powdered cheese packets) and gummy candies, especially gummy bears.

Cherry tomatoes and cherries.

Nothing too random or disturbing yet, but I find if I do get a craving it's super specific, like dry Cajun chicken wings, or something salty.

I wonder if kraft mac and cheese would be good on a baked potato with sour cream.

Cravings in the last couple weeks:
-Anything made with potatoes: au gratin potatoes, mashed potatoes with peas, potato skins, french fries with cheese, loaded baked potatoes, sauteed potatoes with creme fraiche, hash browns...
-Cherry Icees/Slurpees (sometimes at 4am, thank you DH!)
-Random (very specific) fruits, sometimes with yogurt.

Things I cannot stand:
-Meat
-Most Veggies
-Anything a five year old wouldn't eat. (Nothing "eclectic" is making it down.)

Vegemite on anything . Had it on celery before. Also oranges any fruit but mainly oranges :)

Main one has been fizzy drinks for me. Everything from childrens raspberryade to sparkling water. I'd be lucky if I had one a month before! Baby likes bubbles, lol.

Burgers. Had the same craving in DS pregnancy also. Despite that my gut is telling me this one is a girl :S

I don't have any yet, I just don't fancy eating anything. Last time tho I couldn't get enough of tinned peaches and dairy milk chocolate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"