Funny or Cute Pregnancy T-shirts

Lesli45

Reaction score
So the past week, I've been frequenting the online maternity stores and have come across some funny t-shirts with silly slogans or pictures. The two that come to mind are:

1) One t-shirt says in bold letters "Oops, I did it again!"

2) Another one was all black in colour and had two little small foot prints on the front of the shirt where the belly would be :)

Has anyone seen others (or have you made up your own slogans) and if so, what are they?

I quite like ones with pictures of ovens with buns in. New Look over here also have one that says 'Hands off the bump' which, given the number of pregnancy perverts who have recently decided they can freely cop a feel of my stomach, I may invest in!

My friend had one that said 'It started with a kiss'. She's giving me all her maternity clothes this week so hopefully that's in the bundle!

Those are really cute ideas. I wish I could remember all of the different ones I've seen. I especially like the "hands off" one...too funny.

"40 seconds making, 40 weeks baking" lol

And it's a real shirt, I'm not taking a shot at my husband :)

I never wore anything like that:)
Although, nobody tried to touch my belly either...

I want an Xbox shirt that says "Achievement Unlocked - Knocked Up"

where have you found these lesli? i might treat myself to one after 12 weeks :)

I seen one in Matalan the other day that said 'Pregnant Princess' I thought that was quite sweet. Can't really think of many more I've seen though xx

"Went to the movies with daddy, came back home with mummy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->