Funny revenge

Whoppy-pop

Amelia-Rose
Reaction score
Not that I am in any way condoning the act of revenge but following on from another post I was wondering what the great minds of BnB could come up with.

If I found out the OH was cheating on me, for example, I would go and buy a few packs of prawns and smoked salmon, open them and hide them about the place. Like in an envelope in the glove compartment of his car, or I'd open up the lining of the sofa, pop them in and then sew it up again.:twisted:

Come on ladies, give us your worst!

something i actually did..

put glue in someones peel off face mask.
she deserved it...

Me and my ex were totally conned by an evil landlady and she stole our money....so the day we moved out we left a used condom in the curtain rail. TASTYYYYYYY.

Me and my ex were totally conned by an evil landlady and she stole our money....so the day we moved out we left a used condom in the curtain rail. TASTYYYYYYY.

That's so skank but soooo funny! I can't think of much that would be more disgusting to discover or to remove. :rofl::rofl:

I haven't really done anything, wish I had as I tend to just sit and stew instead!

We put tippex in our RE teachers face cream lol.

Ive put a wax strip on my OH's balls...he wound me up to no return. Left it there until he woke up n made him whip it off himself.

^^ just like to add....we have been married 5 years now :)

i put weed killer in the words of wanker on a boys mums prize lawn cos he cheated on my mate :) he never found out it was me

Why do that to his parents??
I thought the hole point was to get revenge on the person who did wrong. :shrug:
Good idea if it was his lawn tho!!

a few more from evil lil me.
i put tabasco sauce inside a chewing gum and re-wrapped and gave to someone, my brothers and me for april fools put a bucket of water on top of my mums door and it fell all over her at night while it was freezing.
laughingmao!!!

Im not clever enough to come up with anything most I did (for a laugh) on a caravan holiday was sneak into bathroom and cover loo pan in cling film and let one of my mates go to loo in middle of the night :thumbup: x

i just liked over 300 photos of my one friend on facebook and commented on 40 of them and then sent a message of my recent activity (everything i liked and commented on)to her!! not exactly revenge as i did it for a joke but im sitting here giggling like a school girl when i imagine her face when she logs in tomorrow morning! :haha::rofl::angelnot:

Ah, my friend at Uni did the ole laxative chocolate cake to her bf - she found out he was a serious git, and paid him back in the most hideous (but hilarious!) way. He wasn't seen for five days. No joke!

Ah, my friend at Uni did the ole laxative chocolate cake to her bf - she found out he was a serious git, and paid him back in the most hideous (but hilarious!) way. He wasn't seen for five days. No joke!

Hahaha! I like it a lot! :thumbup:

My ex and I also had to share a house with a Brazillian man once and he was a total scumbag...and a total neanderthal when it came to personal hygeine...I swear he would wait until I spent 5 hours cleaning the house from top to bottom and then go and take a massive stinky shit in the toilet and leave piss and pubes all over the seat! :nope: So on the day he moved out, he was making himself a sausage sandwich and he left the buttered bread on the plate in the kitchen while the sausages were cooking and when he popped in his room I spat on it :rofl: god that sounds SOOOO immature but I felt well chuffed with myself and did a secret HEE HEE when I went back in the living room! Plus I felt well daring, how bad would it have been if he stepped out of him room just as the saliva was coming out of my mouth?! Be hard trying to explain my way out of that one.....:wacko:

Haha!! Love it, my total dick of an ex has these electric gates, and he had a really important sports tornament thing in the morning, so i went and put a huge lock on the gates at 3am that night so they wouldn't open in the morning:haha:

my sister was a cow to me when i was younger, and she had a hamster, so one day i took the hamster and put it in a huge cage in my room, and squirted tomato sauce all over the hamsters bedding, left the gate open and put one of the cats on top of the cage....next thing i hear...
"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! ARCHIES EATEN MY HAMSTERRRR!!!"

ahh that was a good day...and the hamster loved it in the big cage!

At Uni, my hubby and his housemates used to be really mean to each other all the time. Anyhoo, one day I was cleaning my teeth in his flat and thought someone had put bleach on my toothbrush. It turned out his housemate thought it was hubby's toothbrush and had rubbed the inside of a scotch bonnet chili all over the toothbrush :(

For my revenge, I put gravy granules into his tub of really expensive percolated coffee. Immature I know, but it made me feel better!

Lol gravey in coffee, that's a good one!

Anyone read this, found it online & thought i would share as it is seems it's perfect for this topic :)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2776253/Wife-raffles-off-700k-house.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->