funny stories?

chimmi

Reaction score
I know this TTC stuff is mostly serious on us ladies, odoes anyone have any silly stories about their OH?

Last night we DTD and I said "I'm supposed to lay my egg soon" and as we were doing it I could feel him pressing on something inside (probably my cervix?) And I told him, and he said "its probably your egg I'm pressing on" haha omg I laughed, I said " its not an egg like a chickens egg!"

Also just now we DTD coz I had a pos opk, and after he put the duvet on me and said "better keep the egg warm" lol :)

Anyone else have a silly OH?

Is it just me then with a silly OH? he's silly in general I have some very funny stories about him non TTC related..!

My husband is great, has a great sense of humour. He hasn't cracked any jokes about TTC though as its a touchy subject lately... The fun side is fading away because we've been trying for so long!

It is ace though how your OH is taking is so great and relaxed!

DH doesn't quite get the ttc lingos. I showed him the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) once so he knows our BD schedule. Well he doesn't quite get it but he now calls bd time "baby time". He'll ask me "when is it "baby time"?" I thought that was funny.

My husband is great, has a great sense of humour. He hasn't cracked any jokes about TTC though as its a touchy subject lately... The fun side is fading away because we've been trying for so long!

How long have you been trying? We've been trying for nearly a year now with a bit of a break until now. He's never really serious about anything which frustrates me at times but it helps with TTC coz I worry too much and get wound up, im trying to be positive and relaxed this cycle.

When we first started ttc last November no one knew we were trying and I was uber stressed in work and had chronic migraines which I don't think helped.. I was a bit depressed too due to the stress and then my sister had an ectopic pg and had to be rushed into surgery and nearly died just before Xmas so I found it difficult after that to TTC I felt guilty. She is due to have her baby in two months now and she cant wait for me to get pg too so hers can have a cousin!

DH doesn't quite get the ttc lingos. I showed him the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) once so he knows our BD schedule. Well he doesn't quite get it but he now calls bd time "baby time". He'll ask me "when is it "baby time"?" I thought that was funny.

Haha that Is funny. good that he is keen to know when to do it too!

How long have you been trying? We've been trying for nearly a year now with a bit of a break until now. He's never really serious about anything which frustrates me at times but it helps with TTC coz I worry too much and get wound up, im trying to be positive and relaxed this cycle.

When we first started ttc last November no one knew we were trying and I was uber stressed in work and had chronic migraines which I don't think helped.. I was a bit depressed too due to the stress and then my sister had an ectopic pg and had to be rushed into surgery and nearly died just before Xmas so I found it difficult after that to TTC I felt guilty. She is due to have her baby in two months now and she cant wait for me to get pg too so hers can have a cousin!

I've been trying for 3 years... Yeah that's the approach I'm doing now, relaxed and stress free (easier said than done, though!)

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, but fantastic news about her only been two months away from giving birth. Fingers crossed for you, I hope this is your month!

Haha that Is funny. good that he is keen to know when to do it too!

Haha yeah I love that!

Yes she thought it would take ages after her op. She had one tube removed. and got pg 2 months after surgery. Amazing really!

Yeah I'm a lot more relaxed this time round, I don't know why. Probably because im more focussed on the wedding so its not ALL TTC!

Yeah..I'm thankful that he's 100% onboard now considering we waited so long to start ttc because neither of us was ready (we've been married for 8 years). We always used double protection (two forms of birth control) before so it definitely feels a little bit weird ttc.

Yes it does feel strange ay first. I haven't been on the pill since a few year's before we got together so just used condoms or withdrawal method so was very strange the first time of doing it on purpose without anything..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"