Funny Story to make you chuckle.

First timer

Wife and Mummy to Lily!
Reaction score
I have been symptom spotting like mad and have been examining my boobs every day looking for spots, viens, growth, etc.
I was in the bathroom doing my usual inspection and I noticed that my left nipple was dark brown and the other pink. I ran in the bedroom and said to DH
"look at my nipples, one is darker than the other" he had a good look and told me they were the same colour so I had another look in the bedroom mirror. He was quite right, they were both pink. I felt like a bit of a t*t myself.:rofl:
It must have been the light in the bathroom.
DOAH!

:rofl:

Thanks for the :laugh2:

What we women will do during the 2WW - good thing our other halves out up with us, most of the time.

haha:rofl: I'm the same way...I totally flashed my hub last night and asked him if they look any bigger and he said no they look the same and then I got mad at him for being honest! eeerrrrgh this particular tww is killer!!!! :hissy:

:rofl: You could have been talking about me .... for how many times I asked my dh about boobs, nipples, etc. HA!
Also so you know for your symptom spotting - my nipples were sensitive and erect before bfp - but veins and sore bb's didnt show up til a week later. Dont think mine are any bigger yet either. Some girls dont notice any changes to bb's.
Good luck!
p.s. dh had thought I should take a pic of my bb's so I could compare/contrast when I would think they looked different and he would say... no they look the same :rofl:

:rofl: You could have been talking about me .... for how many times I asked my dh about boobs, nipples, etc. HA!
Also so you know for your symptom spotting - my nipples were sensitive and erect before bfp - but veins and sore bb's didnt show up til a week later. Dont think mine are any bigger yet either. Some girls dont notice any changes to bb's.
Good luck!
p.s. dh had thought I should take a pic of my bb's so I could compare/contrast when I would think they looked different and he would say... no they look the same :rofl:

Men, ha ha ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->