Lianne1986

Reaction score
A conversation with my oldest boy Tyler when he was about 4 years old:

Tyler - "Mum, why do you have to pay for babies?"
Me - "Woah?! you don't, why do you think that?"
Tyler - "Because when a baby arrives you say they are 7 pound something"

Laughing I had to explain that's the weight not how much they cost :rofl:

Are thats really cute and funny!!
My lo is only 6 months so the funniest thing hes said is 'ummmmbraaaa' :)

A few years ago me and a couple of friends went on a picnic with my friends 4 yr old daughter.
After the picnic we were walking along the park, friends daughter asks for the tesco bag I was carrying with the left overs init. I gave it to her, she puts in on her shoulder like a hand bag and struts in front of the three grown ups carry our own handbags. She turns around and says very matteroffactly " I know I'm just the cutest" :haha:
We couldn't stop laughing about it all the way home

oh jeez i practically roll around laughing at my lo every day.

here is a few of the top of my head:

(while trying to teach him mine and ohs full names)

me: what is daddys full name?
LO: dr ranj!
me: ( while choking on my drink) dr ranj isnt your daddy. whats daddys real name?
Lo? dr ranj!
me: is dr ranj your daddy?
lo: urrrrrrm..... yes
Me: no he isnt. dont tell people that
LO: shouts out ohs first name, then los middle name and their surname.

lo: you eating apple
me: thats a peach buddy
lo: no apple
me: its a peach
apple, peach, apple peach continues for a few minutes before i just say " fine, sure you can pretend its an apple.
next day he is eating a peach again
lo: you eating apple
me: sure thing bud
lo: nooooo mummy, you eating peach!

just of the top of my head.

Emma was in the bath last night , playing and putting all the bottles of shower gel etc in the bath.

"Mummy, I can't get your champagne in the bath. It's too heavy."

And when we were in the shop walking past beer... "Mummy, we need daddy juice!!!"

We're not a family of alcoholics, I promise!

The other night Jack was brushing his teeth and my oh said to him, have you brushed your bottom teeth Jack?Jack replies, no just my mouth teeth, Daddy.
My mum didn't stop laughing for ages!

My son made me laugh so much the other day. You'll only get it if you've seen how I met your mother. He was telling me a story about being at the sea life centre with his dad and said "there was a big glass tunnel and in the water there was...wait for it...sharks". I swear he's never even caught a glimpse of the programme before, I hope it's not an indication of his future lol.

Oh and a couple of years ago he was having a bath at my mum's and he was pulling on his willy saying it hurt and my mum said "stop pulling it then" to which he replied "take it off please". My mum had to explain it doesn't work like that.

these are all hilarious haha

my little girl stayed with my grandma for the weekend, when she got back we was chatting about her time away! she told me she had a bath and afterwards grandma put flour all over her.... it was TALC hahaha

:rofl: some of these are so funny! I wish my LO talked so i could have some funny moments :haha:

omg these are hilarious. I'm caught between dreading LO talking due to embarrassment and not being able to wait for moments like these.

Whilst playing Monopoly Jr with my 5 year old, she collects a "get out of jail free card." Que, "Mummy, I can't wait to go to jail! What is real jail like? Can we go visit one?" LOL

Oh and not my child but my mum told me that when my little brother was about 3 they were in the bank and he saw a dwarf.

Brother: Why is that man so small?
Mum: He's a dwarf.
Brother: (very loudly) Dwarfs aren't real!!!

This is one of Belle's that springs to mind.

The other weekend we had a huge storm during the night. The next morning we were talking about it and Belle announced that the thunder had come into her room and she had given it a big cuddle. I asked how it got in to her room and apparantly it had come in the window then gone out the window again, 'walking sideways like a crab'

Oh there have been so many, I WISH I wrote them all down as I can't remember them.

my 3 year old went to the toilet, screwed up his nose and said 'it smells in here........like a petshop'

he's so funny and constantly comes out with funny things x

My mum to my nephew: What do you want to do as a job when you grow up?
Nephew: I'm not going to work
Mum: What will you do for money?
Nephew: I'm going to have a card like yours

He meant her debit card!

I'm pregnant now and my 4 year old daughter is spending the summer with her father. She calls me.

DD: MOMMY!!
ME: HEY BABY! How are you?
DD: Fine , where is my baby brother or sister?
ME: In my belly , I didn't have him or her yet
DD: The baby isn't here yet?
ME: Not not yet sweetie , March 17th.
DD: Oh then you gotta go to the hospital and you gonna push it out?

Lol I was NOT expecting that question. At all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->